New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    guys, gud am!

mejo nalilito lang po ako at hindi makapag decide, because someone offered us an SUV-ic (subic) 3 door pajero at a very low price, wala naman prob un pajero. now my mom and tito is telling me to get the pajero na, but it's still my choice. i was wondering kung ok ba na pajero na kunin ko or yung sedan (civic 96-2000 vti). inputs will surely help! thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    get the civic

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Civic. Stay away from surplus Pajeros.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm not for subic vehicles pero follow what you like. Sa akin lang get the civic, imho.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks for the replies! more inputs will be equally appreciated

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    3-door pajero at a very low price. I am getting suspicious. Are you sure "wala naman prob" ? If you are really sure na wala kang ipagagawa or ipalalakad na tax/registration in the next 12 months, baka ok. Have you driven it sa highway? Provincial zig-zag roads? Off-road? Dito mo makikita ang kagalingan or (kamalian) sa conversion.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the pajero was just fresh from auction (feb 18), un nagbebenta kasi may utang na loob hehe.. that's why mura and hindi tlaga tataluhin.. best price talaga. kaya when i asked other's opinion parang naging pajero nag sink in sa isip ko... (na settle na kasi with the civic).. sabi naman ng mom ko kung pajero bibilin ko, may extra pako pang dagdag ng gusto ko sa oto and mas may laban daw ako kaysa sa kotse (first car ko kasi hehe). keep the inputs coming guys! thanks :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Search ka na lang din dito sa forums about experiences with Subic pajeros. Some are good, some are bad. Talagang tsambahan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    papalitan ma sa pajero for sure is the gear box,malamang toyota gamit dyan.ok ang 2dr if it will be your extra car,but kung primary car mo,get the civic nalang.it will take time to perfect a converted vehicle eh.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    for me my choice is the 2 door pajero especially when you are always on the road. mapa baha man o lubak na kalsada you can always count on. Well it's nice to have a car dahil pogi points sa chicks but the reliability you can always credit to a 4wheel. GO! GO! Go! for that BIG toy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pajero 3-door or a Sedan?