New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eto ba yun?? sabi dito hanggang March 31, 2012 lang...

6b2pq.jpg at Free Image Hosting

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    that was the old memo..LTO issued new memo regarding "no Plate,no travel policy" dated 04 Nov. 2012 as long as you have with you xerox of your Or/Cr and other MV docs.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by marino View Post
    that was the old memo..LTO issued new memo regarding "no Plate,no travel policy" dated 04 Nov. 2012 as long as you have with you xerox of your Or/Cr and other MV docs.

Do you get OR/CR even while you don't have plate yet? Or what documents can you show to the enforcer?
    So far, no plate pa rin after a couple of months, and I only have the casa sales invoice and delivery receipt. Casa said these should be enough.

Or should I be bringing any other document? What specifically?

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Do you get OR/CR even while you don't have plate yet? Or what documents can you show to the enforcer?
    So far, no plate pa rin after a couple of months, and I only have the casa sales invoice and delivery receipt. Casa said these should be enough.

Or should I be bringing any other document? What specifically?

Thanks.
    follow up with the casa for OR/CR. supposedly sales invoice/delivery receipt, together with the conduction sticker are good for 1 week only. other casa issues "post dated sales invoice/delivery receipt" to have you protected, but better have them process your or/cr ASAP

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang sobrang tagal na nyan

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sobrang walang ginagawa ang SA nyo kung months na wala pa ang OR/CR. kami less than 1 month may OR/CR na.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    sobrang walang ginagawa ang SA nyo kung months na wala pa ang OR/CR. kami less than 1 month may OR/CR na.

Agree, dapat may or/cr na in a month or less. Together with the copy of circular c/o DOTC/LTO, there will be no problem. Mine bought october 2012, still waitng for the plates.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw a V**-*** plate yesterday for 1st time... on an innova.. nagrerelease na kaya uli? hehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    AC sa batangas halos lahat ng sasakyan starts with V yung plate hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe.. area area pala.. akala ko sunod sunod.. medyo nainis nga ako letter T last car namin.. was wishing for a U... hehehe

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast