New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Good day to all Monty owners.

I've bought my Monty GLS-V last july but until now, i have not rcvd yet my plate number ( last digit is "8" ) from my sales agent. (Misubishi EDSA).
    have u heard any complaints like mine? any idea what would be the problem? is it from LTO or from my dealer. I cant wait to ride again my Monty when i got home from abroad.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa LTO, palpak yung bagong contractor ng plates natutuklap yung plates na bago kaya reject ng LTO

pero ako july din ako bumili, september may plates na. 8 din ending (878). nasa "processing fee" yan. P3000 kasi ang 8X8 kaya mabilis.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    tnx for the info bro...i kept calling nga ung dealer ko hoping na meron ung plate pag-uwi ko pinas.
    is it possible also to follow-up sa LTO (Q.C)? any requirements?

tnx.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Got my unit May 2012 and it's only last week of January 2013 that I got the plates. The stickers nga i was advised by my SA yesterday na available na daw for collection. Tagal talaga ngayon releasing ng plates and stickers.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    My wife's cousin got her new Montero from Pampanga four weeks ago and already has her plates.

Such a descrepancy, is it not?

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    we acquired our monty last september and still no plates in sight.

we got our unit from citimotors las pinas

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    The big question is: Pwede bang gamitin kahit walang plate? "No plate-No travel" ba ang policy o lifted yan? Pag walang plate di wala ring coding?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suspended ang "no plates no travel policy". go to LTO.gov.ph and download the memo from there so if you get apprehended by a kotong enforcer may papakita kayo na memo from LTO.

may coding, last digit of the conduction sticker is your coding day.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    one time, i was apprehended by traffic enforcer bcoz of "No plate, No travel Policy"..i showed to them the Memo issued by LTO. nakakatuwa coz it is unknown by them na lifted ung policy. laking abala talaga ang mag-travel kung walang plate number.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    suspended ang "no plates no travel policy". go to LTO.gov.ph and download the memo from there so if you get apprehended by a kotong enforcer may papakita kayo na memo from LTO.

may coding, last digit of the conduction sticker is your coding day.
    I looked at the website and download the memos, did not find the suspension of "no plates no travel policy". Do you have direct link or the file itself?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast