New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 787 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 687737777783784785786787788789790791797837887 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,870 of 14580
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    silverend, when you change your oil from mineral to synth, or even if you just change brands, also change your filter. never ever leave an old filter used with a different brand or make of oil. Like what i have been saying in the past posts, different brand and make of oil have different additives and different detergents. one brands dirt and gunk can not be cleaned and removed by a different brand. but if you use the mineral oil of mitsubishi and change to the turbo XP, magkaiba na brands din yung dalawang bwisit na yun!!!hay suussssss......... as for what brand oil to use, a lot of manila based bros are using motul CRDI specific fully synth. castrol, mobil1, penn and 2 arabian brands i cannot remember their names...are all good. just make sure that you buy a brand that you are sure will always have a steady supply there, kasi nga NEVER EVER mix different oil brands!!

hope i clarified things a bit...
    thanks Arvin Cristi, i'll keep that in mind bro.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hi guys. the oil itself was 4K+. yup, fully synth. casa oil na, the xpturbo. para consistent.

manageable naman yung maintenance cost. psychological lang.

wala sa checklist. the lid was ok when i checked it in. iba lang talaga dating ng mitsu service. i had a lancer before and had it serviced in both wheels and diamond quezon ave. medyo di talaga pulido. you leave that place with a grimy feeling. what saves the day is really my very low expectations with the service having had the lancer experience prior to the strada.

ganun ako ka-sold sa strada

now that i have the lid, feeling ko parang naiwan yung tire size. but my friends think the proportion is still ok. siguro upsize ko na lang yung tires mismo when the time comes.

by the way, i had nitrogen loaded on my tires. i had this impression that this gas doesn't fluctuate. i was surprised that it does. i guess what you're paying for here is the managed rate of dissipation which is more or less slow and even across the 4 tires. naka nitro yung gulong ng isa kong car pero wala naman yun tire pressure monitor.

lots to learn pa with regard pick-up life. haven't even finished reading the manual!!!

will really try to join a regular eb next year. the yearend just sucks where i work. puro rush mga leche

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hello, im new here just got my Strada GLS last dec.12 but d ko pa nasakyan im still here saudi, im excited to try it na uwi ako by dec.29, Jan.2 p daw open mits...well i have to wait. Im reading these threads & search for reviews before i decide and finally my new yr blessing is strada GLS instead of isuzu.
    Merry Christmas to the Group.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sadek View Post
    Hello, im new here just got my Strada GLS last dec.12 but d ko pa nasakyan im still here saudi, im excited to try it na uwi ako by dec.29, Jan.2 p daw open mits...well i have to wait. Im reading these threads & search for reviews before i decide and finally my new yr blessing is strada GLS instead of isuzu.
    Merry Christmas to the Group.
    welcome to the thread and congrats sa strada mo.... you made the right choice! hehehehe

merry christmas din po!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Salamat din Po!! I hope may grupo din sa mindanao so the adventure will be a long ride from luzon to mindanao na for the landtrip..you can make this a helping group like medical mission on the road para sa needy so my inspiration din ang grupo to help...just an idea.. Im willing to a member if pwede pa, im near butuan city.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Welcome po bro sadek "Sawasdee Krap"

Mga bro's yun nga palang shock na papadal ko diyan e 1 year warranty by next year we will be opening the official distributor of the shock diyan sa atin we will be offering a wide range of product but i will put up the bussiness first diyan sa atin so i will be looking for dealers na gustong mag carry nag brand namin.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Salamat din Po!! I hope may grupo din sa mindanao so the adventure will be a long ride from luzon to mindanao na for the landtrip..you can make this a helping group like medical mission on the road para sa needy so my inspiration din ang grupo to help...just an idea.. Im willing to a member if pwede pa, im near butuan city.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...
    congratulations bro! happy holidays...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    hi guys. the oil itself was 4K+. yup, fully synth. casa oil na, the xpturbo. para consistent.
    Sir Skippy, as far as I know, the turboXP is a semi-synthetic oil and not fully synthetic.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...
    Sir sadek, congratulations sa bagong ride mo. You will never go wrong with a strada.

With regards to your desire to have a Strada group in Mindanao, we have 2 tsikoteers who are strada owners and members of The Strada Club of the Philippines who are from Mindanao. They are: nismo28 (Cotabato City) and wulf_geo (Cagayan de Oro City). You may want to get in touch with them and come up with something, like spearheading the TSCP, Mindanao Chapter.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    What's to look out for when getting your GLS Sport? Please guide me. Remote control, uneven stance, etc-etc.

Can I drive the truck and feel the anomalies? And if I'm not happy, pwede di ako mag-sign ng delivery receipt di ba?

Just covering my bases.

Thanks.

New Mitsubishi Strada [ARCHIVED]