New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Jay bili ka na lang ng ATF sa mitsubishi dealer para sure.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi Jay101 and rhops, Im also from Cavite I know a very reliable mechanic here in our place na nag se service sa ride ko (Pajero Subic). PM to get his number and add.

if you have the cash you can do this all in one, walang hassle sa denso sa banawe, they charge 3.5K for the complete drain using a machine including labor and atf. use an atf na spec ng oto mo. dexrton 2 or 3 yan. not all gets drained if you do it manually as some are inside the torque converter. filters, you can clean it and possible din na palitan if you can get the part. basta mekaniko kaya yan. you have to replace the gaskets though or gasket maker. iba iba suggestion ng mga manufacturer, iba 20k iba 30k before changing. sabi nga ni pk its up to you if you want to indulge.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir pk what atf do you use? :question:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mga sir san kaya ako makabibili ng dextron 2? yung din kasi sabi sa akin ng freind ko.
    thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The GEN II a/t will take the usual ATF sold in local service stations (e.g. Shell, Caltex, Petron). The a/t used is not very sophisticated. It will actually take almost anything. It is also very robust and can withstand a pretty good beating.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sir OTEP thanks as advice. I'll have my ATF change this week.
    1 more question. masama bang pang hila ng kotse yung mga naka automatic. ginamit ko kasi yung paje ko para hatakin yung kotse ng officemate ko at a distance na 13km.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
need help on subic pajero ATF