New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Generik socket may single at double kontak version baka wlapa P50, then bulb with the correct wattage. You need to re-splice at the harness, then kung walang ground, solder the housing with temp wire then tap to the nearest gnd. Then palitan monalang tail lamp assy kung sinipag kana pumunta autoshop banawi, get the cheapest Depo brand.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Pwede bumili nung socket lang.. need mo na pilipitin yan metal base para matanggal... buy ka ng silicone grease.. lagayan mo yung base and contacts nung bulb bago ikabit
    Natry ko na po. Napudpod lang, ayaw tlg matanggal nung ilalim tapos may matigas na glass sa gitna, yung base nung bulb na natanggal.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Generik socket may single at double kontak version baka wlapa P50, then bulb with the correct wattage. You need to re-splice at the harness, then kung walang ground, solder the housing with temp wire then tap to the nearest gnd. Then palitan monalang tail lamp assy kung sinipag kana pumunta autoshop banawi, get the cheapest Depo brand.
    Ibang level na 'to di ko na to kaya Need help regarding tail light...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Ibang level na 'to di ko na to kaya Need help regarding tail light...

actually, all you need to succeed here, is enough anger to wreck and pull out that metal base!
    keep trying. mapapagod ding yang metal base na yan.
    and wd40 it liberally.
    if you have protective leather gloves as well, use them. they will protect your hands.

and then,
    after you succeed, you will see that the bulb socket is so badly corroded as well...
    you will want to replace it!
    heh heh heh.

joke lang po.
    i am confident, that socket is still use-able. just make sure it won't get wet anymore.
    Last edited by dr. d; September 27th, 2019 at 10:16 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yan ang mabilisan best option for me if di kinaya ng wd40 at wiggle it. Also try brake fluid or Turco rust eater using a syringe, just be careful no to make contact with the paint. Kung may heat gun or torch to loosen the rust, baka naman masunog ang plastic..

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Hindi ba kaya ni bebe love kags?

Turco will make it stick harder

Check your manual..follow the bulb release instruction or do the reverse the bulb attach intruction

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kisshmet; September 27th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pahirapan mo pa sarili mo. Palitan mo na lang ng bagong socket. Tapos ang problena.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    to those who do not know how... or do not want to be bothered, yeah!
    to those who know how to fix it... why?? kaya naman ayusin, ah.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    dalhin mo na sakin LM
    may double contact pako na narva

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Salamat always ninj. Okay na. Need help regarding tail light...

I read about Rey's Auto Electrical in Marikina here and it turns out it's a 30 min drive on a transport strike Monday morning. And they open as early as 7:30am so dun nako nagpunta. Done in near 30 min, nagtagal lang kasi binutasan yung tail light assembly sa ilalim para daw pag pinasok ng tubig wag maipon, lumabas din. P180 labor, P50 for bulb P40 for socket (Stanley).

Thanks Tsikot Need help regarding tail light...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Need help regarding tail light...