New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys need your help is there anyone has idea how much is the tail light of '92 GTI lancer? Nabangga kasi akin nakaka bili kaya ng isa lang? how much po kaya surplus and brandnew?.Thanks po

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Replacement i.e 3rd party costs about 2K a piece.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_b View Post
    Guys need your help is there anyone has idea how much is the tail light of '92 GTI lancer? Nabangga kasi akin nakaka bili kaya ng isa lang? how much po kaya surplus and brandnew?.Thanks po

bro san area ka.punta ka sa cinco aurora blvd.katabi ng ACSAT. madali hanapin dun at maganda dito kaw mismo pipili kung anung ilaw bibilhin mo..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    singkit GTi.
    daming surplus nyan bro... punta ka lang sa banawe or evangelista and you can get it at 1k at most per pair.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sa Evangelista marami siguradong OEM, pili ka lang ng matino at walang gasgas mga P1K isang side. Dyan ako bumili ng mabasag yung right side tail light ko. Sila na rin ang magkakabit.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Salamat guys thanks for the tips.!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Can't use the car coz tail light is broken. Hindi ko mapalitan yung bulb coz it's stuck sa socket due to corrosion. Tried WD40 (and something else haha) pero todo na to, was able to remove the bulb w/o breaking it but the metal base is still stuck.

Baka kahit matanggal ko yung metal base ng bulb hindi pa rin gumana because of corrosion and contact issue?

Whole socket na ba ang palitan? Ginagawa ba to sa neighborhood autoshop or do I need to source the socket and have it done sa banawe or rey's electrical?

Thanks po sa sasagot.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Can't use the car coz tail light is broken. Hindi ko mapalitan yung bulb coz it's stuck sa socket due to corrosion. Tried WD40 (and something else haha) pero todo na to, was able to remove the bulb w/o breaking it but the metal base is still stuck.

Baka kahit matanggal ko yung metal base ng bulb hindi pa rin gumana because of corrosion and contact issue?

Whole socket na ba ang palitan? Ginagawa ba to sa neighborhood autoshop or do I need to source the socket and have it done sa banawe or rey's electrical?

Thanks po sa sasagot.

you can pull out what remains of the metal base, using long nose pliers. then fix up the socket to remove oxidized material. it should work afterwards.
    or you can buy a replacement socket from the auto parts store. you can ask the tambay mekanikos there, to replace it for you.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you can pull out what remains of the metal base, using long nose pliers. then fix up the socket to remove oxidized material. it should work afterwards.
    or you can buy a replacement socket from the auto parts store. you can ask the tambay mekanikos there, to replace it for you.
    I have tried pulling it out with long nose nadeform lang yung metal but no luck.

Try ko pa ulit pag ayaw pa rin papalitan ko na. Thanks doc.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Just replace it, make sure it's Stanley.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Need help regarding tail light...