New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    just keep the accord.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Keep the Accord. Quality is waaaaaaay better compared to the Montero. The interior of the Accord is really nice, well built. The Montero's interior is quite cheap compared to the Accord.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    test drive and then test drive again and see if you'll cave in or not

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    enjoy the accord for a couple of years or 3. in the mean time have a test drive of the gls-se to see and compare for yourself the difference.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ACCORD ACCORD ACCORD :clap:

It's more of a head turner than the Montero Sport ( Isn't it obvious? )

But I agree with AY if you're going to Mount Pinatubo Back and forth why not?

But IMO: The Accord is a worth keeping car.
    OT lang...
    renzo, walang post si AY dito, si number001 ang nagcomment, hindi si AY, sus...:hammer:

BTT:
    kung ako ang tatanungin, nakasakay na ko sa accord at ang masasabi ko, wow, para kang nasa eroplano at super comfortable. kung icocompare ang ms at accord, malayo sobra. accord is a big sedan, ms is a mid size suv. different purposes ang 2. i'd say that since you own an accord, just a year old, then i would just keep it. tama rin ang sinabi na mabilis ang depreciation ng accord kasi i saw a 2004 model selling at only 600k. so, just keep it, and kung pwede, buy the ms gls se

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    OT lang...
    renzo, walang post si AY dito, si number001 ang nagcomment, hindi si AY, sus...:hammer:

BTT:
    kung ako ang tatanungin, nakasakay na ko sa accord at ang masasabi ko, wow, para kang nasa eroplano at super comfortable. kung icocompare ang ms at accord, malayo sobra. accord is a big sedan, ms is a mid size suv. different purposes ang 2. i'd say that since you own an accord, just a year old, then i would just keep it. tama rin ang sinabi na mabilis ang depreciation ng accord kasi i saw a 2004 model selling at only 600k. so, just keep it, and kung pwede, buy the ms gls se

akala kasi ni renzo subaru forester parin avatar ni AY :bwahaha:

anyway i would keep the accord since di ito ganun ka common sa kalsada and way much comfortable.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aling_nena View Post
    if you own an accord like mine, would you have any thoughts of replacing it with the GLSE Montero Sport 4x4?

I just don't know but I felt the need of being driven on bigger tires lately hahaha...

i'd like to know your serious thoughts though

Thank you
    It really depends on your needs.. You cant compare a luxury sedan & an SUV, their different in many aspects.. If you need a car for daily drive, i myself would pick the accord.. I drove the top of the line 3.5 Accord with VCM, all i can say is the driving/riding comfort & everything..

But if you love out of town trips & need cargo space for your family, as a GLS SE owner i would highly recommend the Montero Sport.. As what i always say in on this site Montero Sport - " Di lang pang pamilya, pang isports pa"

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    for me i'd get the montero sport, its much more practical on our cratered roads, you don't have to go to the provinces or the mountains to experience bad roads,here in metro manila alone there are a lot of "off-roads" hehehe.plus an accord can't "swim" when there's a flash flood. while the accord is a nice car, its suspension doesn't stand a chance here in metro manila.besides,i stopped buying sedans when my last one back in 2001 got submerged.
    the fact that the TS entertained the notion of replacing the newly acquired accord with a Montero means that money is not a concern so go get that montero sport now

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    for me i'd get the montero sport, its much more practical on our cratered roads, you don't have to go to the provinces or the mountains to experience bad roads,here in metro manila alone there are a lot of "off-roads" hehehe.plus an accord can't "swim" when there's a flash flood.

Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    the fact that the TS entertained the notion of replacing the newly acquired accord with a Montero means that money is not a concern so go get that montero sport now
    agree

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    akala kasi ni renzo subaru forester parin avatar ni AY :bwahaha:

anyway i would keep the accord since di ito ganun ka common sa kalsada and way much comfortable.
    Oo nga naman .....galing talaga ni SQ. :clap:

For Testy......sorry....hehhehee

:offtopic: na to!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
My late 2008 2.4L Accord for a GLSE Montero Sport 4x4?