New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    if you own an accord like mine, would you have any thoughts of replacing it with the GLSE Montero Sport 4x4?

I just don't know but I felt the need of being driven on bigger tires lately hahaha...

i'd like to know your serious thoughts though

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    It depends on what you need. Personally I would say yes kasi I would like to have the versatility of the Montero Sport. Pero yung Accord may ibang klaseng aura yan especially yung bagong Accord na nilabas lang last year sobrang elite ng dating.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by aling_nena View Post
    if you own an accord like mine, would you have any thoughts of replacing it with the GLSE Montero Sport 4x4?

I just don't know but I felt the need of being driven on bigger tires lately hahaha...

i'd like to know your serious thoughts though

Thank you
    I'd keep the Accord bec. of the depreciation costs associated with disposing it and most imp't of all, it has a much better comfortable, more luxurious feel, etc.. than the Montero Sport.

Only get the Montero Sport if you suddenly find that your daily route has turned into a Mt. Pinatubo trail overnight.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ACCORD ACCORD ACCORD :clap:

It's more of a head turner than the Montero Sport ( Isn't it obvious? )

But I agree with AY if you're going to Mount Pinatubo Back and forth why not?

But IMO: The Accord is a worth keeping car.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i'd keep the accord.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks for the replies, please keep it coming. It is injecting some sense in me actually. I'm just quite fond of the montero sport that's probably why.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    keep the accord. unless there's a need to haul big stuff or use it for business, the itch to try on MS is not worth it. we have relatives who have same model of accord as yours and another one with MS.. mami-miss mo ung comfort and lux feel ng Accord. less than a year pa lang naman ung Accord mo. Keep it and like everyone said in their posts, mas pogi ung Accord sa MS..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    seems that i am better off keeping the less than a year accord. oh well

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Yeah, the accord is really miles better than the montero. It's way way more luxurious and comfortable.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    If you dont mind the practicality of lossing big bucks by selling your accord & you still have extra bucks to get the one which you have passion, why not? I mean really if money is not an issue get what you really really want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
My late 2008 2.4L Accord for a GLSE Montero Sport 4x4?