New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    had our strada brought to casa last saturday. diamond motors sa may valle verde.

i have negative and postive feedback.

first, the negative, i called up the numbers in the memo. they told me to look for a certain rey mercado as he is the service guy in charge of the recall. when i got to casa around 830am. i looked for him. wala, sobrang busy daw. couldn't attend to me. i ended up waiting for the other service guys to attend to me. kung baga, pumila din ako. it took 40 minutes for me to be attended to.

positive naman. the actual repair took only 20 minutes. they basically just checked it. no loose parts. in other words, the recall is just really a precaution. sa iba kse may nag rarattle, sa iba, wala naman.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Guys, may I ask where I could find the VIN in my montero? Bought it Sept 2008.

Sorry for the stupid question.

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    maganda talaga service ng mitsubishi philippines compare sa ibang brand, lalong lalo na sa honda at toyota kahit na maraming defect e todo tanggi pa din.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    grabeh tightening lang. mas malaki problema nun tucson talagang palitin yun panlikod, kabagobago

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    may issue na agad tucson ix? kabago bago pa lang nito ah. the best talaga mitsu.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Guys, may I ask where I could find the VIN in my montero? Bought it Sept 2008.

Sorry for the stupid question.

Thanks
    It is the Serial/ Chasis No. located in your LTO Official Receipt or

Warranty Service Booklet (as illustrated on part 9-2 of the manual).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Thanks XTO, just checked and included nga ang unit ko.

No worries, will have it checked soonest.

Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    It is the Serial/ Chasis No. located in your LTO Official Receipt or

Warranty Service Booklet (as illustrated on part 9-2 of the manual).

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tightening lang ang ginawa? so that means pwedeng lumuwag uli yun after a while?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yung Strada namin and tagal ginawa sa Citimotors Las-Pinas nung Thursday. Lumampas sila sa 2-hr allotted time for the inspection. Wala naman daw problem, nagataka lang ako kase yung iba dito ang bilis...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Had mine done last Saturday (Valle C-5) and it took them less than 30 mins. I guess, thru visual checking they already know if your unit is one of those affected or not by the defect. If not, usually it's just retighthening. If it's affected, then I guess it takes them longer.

Quote Originally Posted by daemon View Post
    Thanks XTO, just checked and included nga ang unit ko.

No worries, will have it checked soonest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Montero Sport and Strada RECALL!!!