New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 269 of 393 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    23
    #2681
    Guys anung recommended speed ng monty ntn kpg highway? Ok lng ba 140?

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    25
    #2682
    ok lng n 140. you can maximizeits power. s akin napa abot ko ng 185 pero in a matter of seconds lng kasi medyo nakakalula n s bilis and consider mo pag tumatakbo ng mabilis n all clear up to 2km.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    991
    #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by vhonn View Post
    Hello guys.. i hope u can help me.. im planning to get glx pero undecided pa rin ako what to get manual ba or automatic. Nakadrive na ako ng 2009 strada mt pero montero di pa. Sabi kasi ng SA wala sila test drive unit usually pag may mall events lang. Now i read sa montero forum dito ang problems ng matic, its kinda scared me.. so the saying goes my head goes to manual and my heart goes to matic..sa manual kasi nakakapagod sa binti. btw, i will be using the car 20% city and 80% sa highway.. my wife cannot drive it yet not until next year. So she is ok either which i decide.. wala paki Bahala na daw ako. this will be out first car, that is why i dont want to commit mistakes. Hope u can enlighten me..
    Hmmm...for 80% hiway and 20% city id go for the manual. simple to maintain and cost cheaper

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    82
    #2684
    Nung 450km plng ang odometer ko po naglong drive na ako mahigit 500km round trip.at ang average speed ay 90-110.hindi kya masyadong nastress ang monty ko?

  5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    #2685
    To Sir Zix, please pm me your contact # as well as cost for egr blanking and cabin filter, Im hoping to be one of your client thanks

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,090
    #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfieMD View Post
    To Sir Zix, please pm me your contact # as well as cost for egr blanking and cabin filter, Im hoping to be one of your client thanks
    pm sent sir. see you soon, thanks

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    18
    #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by vhonn View Post
    Hello guys.. i hope u can help me.. im planning to get glx pero undecided pa rin ako what to get manual ba or automatic. Nakadrive na ako ng 2009 strada mt pero montero di pa. Sabi kasi ng SA wala sila test drive unit usually pag may mall events lang. Now i read sa montero forum dito ang problems ng matic, its kinda scared me.. so the saying goes my head goes to manual and my heart goes to matic..sa manual kasi nakakapagod sa binti. btw, i will be using the car 20% city and 80% sa highway.. my wife cannot drive it yet not until next year. So she is ok either which i decide.. wala paki Bahala na daw ako. this will be out first car, that is why i dont want to commit mistakes. Hope u can enlighten me..
    Boss mag AT ka na. medyo may pagsisi ako na MT kinuha ko kasi parang tangke si monty idrive mag naka MT. sakit left leg ko hanggang pwet pagka traffic

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    844
    #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by cliford27 View Post
    Nung 450km plng ang odometer ko po naglong drive na ako mahigit 500km round trip.at ang average speed ay 90-110.hindi kya masyadong nastress ang monty ko?
    No problem yan. Yung sakin 2 days paglabas ng casa byahe agad ng manila - pangasinan - subic - manila (2 days). Same average speed with occasional 140 kph streches.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    83
    #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by oist123 View Post
    Boss mag AT ka na. medyo may pagsisi ako na MT kinuha ko kasi parang tangke si monty idrive mag naka MT. sakit left leg ko hanggang pwet pagka traffic
    Hehe leg day ang left leg ko pag traffic sa mitsu advie manual namin sir. Dati rin parehas kami ni sir vhon computation ng driving condition. 20% city and 80% highway pero dito sa pinas hindi nasusunod yun dahil pagdating mo sa dulo ng highway traffic din haha. Halos nagiging 40-60 din. Kaya nung kinuha namin si monty i insisted to get the AT version.

  10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    3
    #2690
    Quote Originally Posted by csungajr View Post
    I just got my Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT AT vehicle. There are a lot of positive sides but one negative side is that it seems to lose power when negotiating an uphill specially if your coming from a full stop. It sometimes feel that it would die on me.

    Anyone ever experience this before? Appreciate sharing your experience.



    Hi Newbie Monty user...just got my GLX 2013..... at first 12months i have no problem going uphill but after 18months of use,,,,when i climbing uphill (1st gear) (same area where i use to go) my check engine warning light on & started to lose power.....so i decided to full stop, after several seconds i drive again at low gear......no movement at all from my monty (engine still running)....so i reverse to get on flat surface (decided to drop all passengers & turned off aircon)....luckily i made it to the top...

    i brought it to casa they say "Problem my Monty is under use (6000),,,,they cleaned the EGR....." So i test drive it again to the same uphill area....no problem occurred...

    But after 1 month i drive again to the same uphill area ....the check engine warning lights on AGAIN & started to lose power AGAIN.....(same situation before)

    Now i returned it to casa AGAIN.....hoping to get realistics explanation.....

    If someone experienced this before ,,,,kindly share to me info...

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners