New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 100 of 393 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3921
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    nice mods sir and welcome to the world of Montero mods. btw, modifying is addictive, once you started it, you will definitely get hooked. there are many types of mods, performance mods, exterior and interior mods. try to learn the function of each mods, how does it benefit your engine and you. the occ, k&n air filter, egr blanking are beneficial to your engine. the cabin filter and optitron likewise are beneficial to you. read the previous posts, a lot have been said on the different and possible mods you can do to further enhance your unit. goodluck and enjoy your celebrity ride ;)
    Very true. Now I drive like an a-hole. Seriously.

I got honked at more times the past two days vs my previous 5 years with my Honda City. My wife would ask "did he (drivers) just honked at us?". I would of course deny it.

I have since then reverted back to my old and safe driving ways.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    mga sir is it advisable to use Top 1 HD Plus 10w-30 synthetic blend diesel engine oil to our montero sports? kung advisable ano po ang intervel ng change oil?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    nice mods sir and welcome to the world of Montero mods. btw, modifying is addictive, once you started it, you will definitely get hooked. there are many types of mods, performance mods, exterior and interior mods. try to learn the function of each mods, how does it benefit your engine and you. the occ, k&n air filter, egr blanking are beneficial to your engine. the cabin filter and optitron likewise are beneficial to you. read the previous posts, a lot have been said on the different and possible mods you can do to further enhance your unit. goodluck and enjoy your celebrity ride ;)
    Thanks for the advice monty_GTV yup already done the back reading, my main interest is the benefit of the car itself to make it last. Ginawa ko din my self ung intake manifold cleaning and egr cleaning na i-cha-charge ako ng kasa for 4,500 labor.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Just want to share my up-comming 40km pms, nagpunta ko sa casa for the estimate cost kasi concern din ako sa aabutin na price dahil heavy check-up gagawin at will realy cost heavy money.. as showned

Nagulat ako sa intake manifold cleaning at tune up price! Buti nalang nakapagbasa ko dito sa forum ung labor na 4,500php for intake manifold cleaning na gagawin nila sa casa for 2days i've done it my self kasama na egr cleaning 3-4hrs lng kasama na pagbaklas. Thank to sir zix888 for showing how to clean egr.

Tune up for casa 40km pms cost 4,500php what for? My 40km check-up labor charge na nga 2,620.80php. Aysus casa talaga Oo

Buti nlng my other option nako and save me alot money kaya nagpakabit nko agad ng kn filter, occ, egr blank, cabin filter, at optiron kay sir zix namatitipid ko sa casa.. napunta sa benifits ng sasakyan.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1399957256219.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiem View Post
    mga sir is it advisable to use Top 1 HD Plus 10w-30 synthetic blend diesel engine oil to our montero sports? kung advisable ano po ang intervel ng change oil?
    I use the same, combo with baldwin bd28. In the manual, 10w -30 grade is included for monty diesel so it is safe to use. For me, I will have my OCI (oil change interval) after 5000 km run. Then will switch to either Delo 400 or Mobil TDT.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan View Post
    I use the same, combo with baldwin bd28. In the manual, 10w -30 grade is included for monty diesel so it is safe to use. For me, I will have my OCI (oil change interval) after 5000 km run. Then will switch to either Delo 400 or Mobil TDT.

thanks sir for the reply God bless

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    ask lang po. ano po yung 8 na P615? transmission oil po ba?

ano po ang pwede nating ipalit dito?

Quote Originally Posted by jay*celebrity View Post
    Just want to share my up-comming 40km pms, nagpunta ko sa casa for the estimate cost kasi concern din ako sa aabutin na price dahil heavy check-up gagawin at will realy cost heavy money.. as showned

Nagulat ako sa intake manifold cleaning at tune up price! Buti nalang nakapagbasa ko dito sa forum ung labor na 4,500php for intake manifold cleaning na gagawin nila sa casa for 2days i've done it my self kasama na egr cleaning 3-4hrs lng kasama na pagbaklas. Thank to sir zix888 for showing how to clean egr.

Tune up for casa 40km pms cost 4,500php what for? My 40km check-up labor charge na nga 2,620.80php. Aysus casa talaga Oo

Buti nlng my other option nako and save me alot money kaya nagpakabit nko agad ng kn filter, occ, egr blank, cabin filter, at optiron kay sir zix namatitipid ko sa casa.. napunta sa benifits ng sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hachooro View Post
    ask lang po. ano po yung 8 na P615? transmission oil po ba?

ano po ang pwede nating ipalit dito?
    TXP - Turbo XP oil. (Dapat 7L lang yan)

Sent from my Nokia5110i-VgT using Tsikot Forums

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    ^ thanks sir prince, i missed that, change oil nga pala. What about the GL5 sir?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hachooro View Post
    ^ thanks sir prince, i missed that, change oil nga pala. What about the GL5 sir?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    GL5 is Gear Oil sir...

Montero Sport GLX 2.5 Non-VGT Owners