New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    2011 Montero AT.

Just brought it to MMPC Quezon Avenue for ATF replacement, gearoil replacement for the transfer case and 80k PMS. But, per MMPC Quezon Avenue, they don't change ATF Filter.

I also checked previous ATF Replacement done at 40k kms, they also didn't change the filter. They said not needed to change. I don't know why.

By the way, in the Q Avenue service counter they have a tv monitor there for all the models and respective model years with recall which was surprising. And after checking my Montero, they told me I was included in the recall for the rear tail gate spring so they are changing it now at no cost. Just an FYI.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    2011 Montero AT.

Just brought it to MMPC Quezon Avenue for ATF replacement, gearoil replacement for the transfer case and 80k PMS. But, per MMPC Quezon Avenue, they don't change ATF Filter.

I also checked previous ATF Replacement done at 40k kms, they also didn't change the filter. They said not needed to change. I don't know why.

By the way, in the Q Avenue service counter they have a tv monitor there for all the models and respective model years with recall which was surprising. And after checking my Montero, they told me I was included in the recall for the rear tail gate spring so they are changing it now at no cost. Just an FYI.

Need ko po sana ng advice, ako po ang nagbabayad ng monthly amortization for car loan. Ang nangyari po kasi ay hindi sa akin nakapangalan ang van, at na hiram siya ng tao na nagpakilalang pulis pero fake pala po ids niya. And 22 days na po ngayon ay di pa niya naibalik ang van and di na siya ma contact sa fb or sa text or tawag po.

Itutuloy ka pa din ang pagbabayad sa bank sabi ng bangko po. Ginagamit kasi namin yon pang outreach ang sasakyan... Ano po maganda kong gawin?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by merovingian View Post
    Monty 2011. in line with this discussion. I am about to change my atf also decided to change filter.

Anyone ever used Dexron III instead of SP III ? it is also stated in the manual as an alternative.
    Just got my car back from MMPC Q Avenue.

They use 4 liters of ATF SP-III, code MIMZ320882
    For the Power Steering Fluid, they use 1 liter Dexron III code MIDP010004
    For Brake Fluid 1 liter DOT-4 code MIMZ320884

Hope that helps somewhat regarding your concern.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    If you happen to changed the fluid, you might as well changed the filter sir. Nakabukas na eh, sayang naman ang effort. Meron sa lazada na AT filter. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Montero Sport Automatic Transmission Filter Replacement?