New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Wala paring bibili nyan even at 1.3M because its just so boring...
    No, the Nissan Sentra is boring. The Galant 240M is...hideous. Mas mukha pa siyang lolo car kesa sa Volvo.

Hindi talaga tayo ang target market niyan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    mas maganda pa po yung galant VR compared sa current galant at sa balak nila release. sinibak na siguro yung designer ng current galant. hehe..

galant VR is macho and ***y parin. yung current galant po, wala pa po ako nakikitang ganyan sa daan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Is there a possibility that this car may end up like an 'Edsel'?

_

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I went to Diamond Motors in Libis with my nephew last Sunday to check out the new Lancer, napansin ko din yung 330k na discount for Galant, nilalangaw kasi eh. Honestly, wala pa rin bibili nyan * 1.250M, the Galant is simply boring and then couple that with Mitsu's bad rap, patay na! The Camry is still the best in its class, light years away from the Galant and even the new Accord.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the same money, I would prefer to choose the Toyota Camry over the Galant. For me, I really hate the Galant's looks.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by giqiri View Post
    Just got a pricelist from mitsubishi. they are offering P330,000.00 for the galant 240. Baka anybody could shed light bakit kaya ganun. From 1.52 million, magiging P1.2+ million na lang. May catch ba ito? I know may bago nang model ang galant pero bakit kaya ganito kalaki ang discount? Any info please, baka may alam kayo na di namin alam about this car.. thanks
    Like they said, poor sales.
    Also dealer are force to slash a huge profit from a car to met there quota as an agreement to Mitsubishi to meet sales standard. Failure to meet the goal would void agreement w/ the manufacturer. Less sales also are less dealer incentives (money) because of poor sales. So its your lucky day....get it.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    gawin nilang 1M flat yan malamang may mabebenta na sila

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hell make it price against a Civic and a Corolla, that will sell like hotcakes pero di ata pwede lugi na ata sila nyan...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hell make it price against a Civic and a Corolla, that will sell like hotcakes pero di ata pwede lugi na ata sila nyan...
    Even if the Galant is priced against a Corolla or a Civic, I'll still buy either the Corolla or the Civic, why? lakas kasi sa gas yung Galant compared to the 2 and in these times of expensive fuel prices the last thing everyone would need is a gas guzzler.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Even if the Galant is priced against a Corolla or a Civic, I'll still buy either the Corolla or the Civic, why? lakas kasi sa gas yung Galant compared to the 2 and in these times of expensive fuel prices the last thing everyone would need is a gas guzzler.
    With the gridlocks over there plus rising fuel prices, even Corollas and Civics may become considered gas guzzlers. Everyone there may have to resort to subcompacts like the Alto. Take Japan for example. The Japanese make nice cars and all. Yet, the average Japanese driver own subcompacts like the Alto. Subcompacts are the most numerous cars there. Even the little Subbie Impreza hatch I rented stood out like a sore thumb because it looked big.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 29th, 2008 at 07:04 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Galant big discount! Bakit kaya?