New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    any feedback from mitsubishi fuzion owners,we are planning to buy one.i know it is not fuel efficient.How about the suspension and the engine?thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    abangan mo na lang sir yung diesel nyan, kung hinde kayo nagmamadali ;)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sa philstar nabasa nag announce MMPC fuzion diesel 2010 daw. ewan kun kailan lang sa 2010 sana sooner rather than later.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Newbie po ako

Just want to solicit your opinion. My company is offering me the fuzion 2008 model. This is car plan. Is it worth it considering the high price of gasoline today? how about the performance? will it compensate the FC? Appreciate your help to newbie like me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha1221 View Post
    Newbie po ako

Just want to solicit your opinion. My company is offering me the fuzion 2008 model. This is car plan. Is it worth it considering the high price of gasoline today? how about the performance? will it compensate the FC? Appreciate your help to newbie like me.

Base sa post dito, gas thirsty ang fuzion, pero kung mahintay mo ang 2010 na diesel variant, kung meron man, better wait for sometime.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gotcha1221 View Post
    Newbie po ako

its not practical unless you are the general manager and your have a 6 figures salary. wait for the diesel.. just my 2 cents dude..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OUT-101 View Post
    its not practical unless you are the general manager and your have a 6 figures salary. wait for the diesel.. just my 2 cents dude..
    Thanks for the advice. will consider it and wait for the diesel variant. I read thru the thread about the fuzion owners, same sentiment...lakas sa gas. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    gotcha :: No. It eats up a liter of your gasoline every 4 kilometers. WTH. :hammer:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    gotcha :: No. It eats up a liter of your gasoline every 4 kilometers. WTH. :hammer:
    paps,

sayang, i can get it for 340K pa naman and payabla in 5 years. yun nga lang ang feedback lakas lumaklak ng gas

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    340k ? Payable in 5 years ?

Ayos pa ba 'yan ?

Well, 'kaw bahala ... kung may addt'l pera ka panggas, then go for it.

It's not a bad vehicle after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
mitsubishi fuzion