New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    [Synchronized post on motioncars.com and tsikot.com forums]

I look back into two years ago when people from motioncars and tsikot.com were asking me as to when Mitsubishi Colt would be available in RP.

Although as much I didn't want to disappoint them, they would have to be prepared to face the fact that the Colt is not available in LHD form according to Mitsubishi Japan (except for Europe pero even then, they can't sell in RP due to contract reasons from Nedcar).

In the end, common responses were "Sayang, pang-RHD lang pala ito" or "sayang nga, sa next decade pa siguro 'to" and even those as "Forget it, Mitsubishi is too deaf to under the needs of LHD markets dito sa Asya".

Enter 2007 and it appears that there is now hope for these people (who have waited so long and have longed for a car from Mitsu to compete in the subcompact-compact market).

In short: Those people need not wait any longer for the Mitsubishi Colt Plus now has its first LHD version.

http://www.coltplus.com.tw
    http://www.coltplus.com.tw/event

Both websites are recommended for visiting. Background music is also soothing.

But let's go to the images:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Last edited by Blackraven; April 18th, 2007 at 12:14 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    looks good! panapat sa jazz, swift plus it looks much roomier!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pag dumating yan dto tanggal lahat ng goodies, maiwan manual a/c and 1din hu :hihihi:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko feel

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The wheels look too small because of the car's dimensions. Parang hindi ito pwedeng pantapat sa Jazz.

My source in MMPC is hinting that the Colt Plus will reach Philippine shores very soon.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 18th, 2007 at 02:22 PM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang laki... looks Lancer sized already! It's a shame how the Colt got dumpy looking in the move from concept to reality, but it looks like a worthy contender in the 1.6liter car wars locally.

Weird air intake... integrated na ang crankcase ventilation sa intake manifold? O baka V4 yung engine? :hihihi:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sana ilabas din ito dyan sa Pinas, Colt Ralliart Version R

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    Sana ilabas din ito dyan sa Pinas, Colt Ralliart Version R
    Wish ko rin yan, sarap iharurot niyan sa NLEX pag nagkataon. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Colt Plus 1.6L LHD Version in Taiwan