New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    yung stereo ite txt na lang daw pag naayus na bago pa yung 1st PMS ko sinoli ko na sa kanila hanggang ngayon wala pa din eh

bukod sa stereo wala naman naging problema ganda ng adventure lakas ng aircon saka d maingay makina parang hindi diesel

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We just had our first pms of our adventure yesterday. Napakamahal! 2400 pesos yung nagastos namin sa casa. Pero kung sa labas kami bumili, estimate namin mga 1500 pesos lang magagastos!. Some of the things they changed are diesel oil, gear oil, filter,ect. . . Ok lang kaya yun? Feeling kasi namin nadaya kami don ng napakalaki. At saka nagasgasan nga pala ng maliit pero malalim-lalim yung unit namin, ytinuldukan lang nila ng kulay silver na pintura. Okey lang kaya yung ganun kamahal? Sorry kung parang napaka clueless ng tanong ko, first time pa lang kasi namin sa four wheels na b-new.

Pero overall, satisfied ako sa advie namin, malakas ang aircon, malakas ang hatak, pero hindi malakas ang tunog. hindi mo nga aakalaing diesel kung nasa loob ka eh.

Inakyat namin sa baguio nung sabado para ma-break in, kalakas humatak! kayang kaya kwarta, tapos minsan nagki-kinta pa kami. ang nagpapa tresera at segunda lang sa amin eh yung mga napakababagal na truck. Hindi nga kami maiwanan ng gen. 2 na rav 4 eh.

Pero mas masaya sana kung may nakasabay kaming crosswind para mapatunayan namin kung totoo yung claim ng marami na mas mabilis nga yung adventure.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    My family parked our adventure in the parking area of a mall in cabanatuan
    (ne pacific). After a few hours inside the mall they returned only to see a scratch in the bumber of our new adventure gls sport... Kakalungkot...

magalit ka man di na maalis un gasgas.... hay buhay....

kakainis lang un mga tong walang magawang matino sa buhay nila... maninira pa... pinghihirapan un binabayad dun sa sasakyan tpos gnon lang mangyayari... cencia na kung d2 me naglabas ng sama ng loob!

anyway, i guess this things are out of our control... maybe next time dapat near the security guard n lang magpark para iwas sakit ng ulo...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    OT: Harharhar! may defective na sportivo sa isuzu cars talk!

Buti na lang ang advie walang defects.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloudmagus View Post
    pinalagyan ko po ng rollbar yung harap gilid saka likod ng car plastic lang po kasi nakalagay eh, d po ba makaka apekto sa sasakyan yun

yung stereo po sinoli ko na sa casa papalitan na lang daw

Congrats (also) on your New Advie...actually i'm also a new proud owner of a 2008 GLS Sport Advie...(April 29,2008 , Palermo Red , lahat rides ko puro red ....)

i just wanna ask if how much did you spent (all in all) in your setup?

and sa mga Pros here, where can i get a great deal/selection for this setup/s?

TIA
    . . .

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcloudmagus View Post
    bakit ganun nung binalik ko sa casa yung car for 1000km check up ang ginawa lang nila nag change oil sa engine. gear at differential bukod dun wala na, yung stereo ko 2 weeks na di pa pinapalitan amp!
    *darkcloudmagnus- hi there.
    magkano nagastos mo sa 1000pms ng adventure mo? just curious lang po kasi we are exchanging ideas on PMS expenditures sa Strada. our current issue is the changing of the differential oils early as early as 1000kms and some dealers do it and others don't. freeway, motorplaza and carworld does the change while manila doesn't do it.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by angbatangobong View Post
    OT: Harharhar! may defective na sportivo sa isuzu cars talk!

Buti na lang ang advie walang defects.
    Meron din namang defects ang Adventure; it's just that they're not as serious as those on the Sportivo.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 9th, 2008 at 01:14 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by angbatangobong View Post
    We just had our first pms of our adventure yesterday. Napakamahal! 2400 pesos yung nagastos namin sa casa. Pero kung sa labas kami bumili, estimate namin mga 1500 pesos lang magagastos!. Some of the things they changed are diesel oil, gear oil, filter,ect. . . Ok lang kaya yun? Feeling kasi namin nadaya kami don ng napakalaki. At saka nagasgasan nga pala ng maliit pero malalim-lalim yung unit namin, ytinuldukan lang nila ng kulay silver na pintura. Okey lang kaya yung ganun kamahal? Sorry kung parang napaka clueless ng tanong ko, first time pa lang kasi namin sa four wheels na b-new.
    Mga pinsan, nangangapitbahay lang po.

Sir angbatangobong, I noted that one of the things you mentioned they changed is the gear oil. Like sir ianmitsulancer said, this is a big issue that we are trying resolve at the strada club. It seems that the Preventive Maintenance Schedule of Mitsubishi is not standard in all casas. But for the manila-based strada owners who posted in our PMS thread, none declared that their gear and differential oils were changed at 1K, 5K, 10K and 20K as far as I remember.

Can you possibly post the charges that were made in your 1K PMS so we will know what other unnecessary routines/changes that they did. Better if an Adventure PMS thread be started so you guys can have a comparo reference of PMS for your ride. Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Meron din namang defects ang Adventure; it's just that they're not as serious as those on the Sportivo.
    this is true- my tita owns an adventure and the only issues i heard about it is the normal wear and tear. i wish it had more power to eke out of its 2.5i diesel engine but its good enough to get around town and climb up the mountains here. yes, the Adventure has been around since its introduction on January 28, 1998 so it should pretty much be almost perfect by now. tried and tested are the words of the day!

doc ooba99, thanks for reiterating the initiative. this is to seek clarification and alignment of the PMS process whether to change the gear oil or not. this is for the benefit of all Mitsubishi RWD users. please feel free to give your feedback about this. thanks in advance.

drive inspired!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; May 11th, 2008 at 09:07 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    this is true- my tita owns an adventure and the only issues i heard about it is the normal wear and tear. i wish it had more power to eke out of its 2.5i diesel engine but its good enough to get around town and climb up the mountains here. yes, the Adventure has been around since its introduction on January 28, 1998 so it should pretty much be almost perfect by now. tried and tested are the words of the day
    Ako naman, if the Adventure is lucky enough to survive for another ten years, I wish that Mitsubishi would change the location of the fuel tank, so that it will be located at the center of the chassis (it's currently at the left side, underneath the driver's seat). It's a bit annoying to see my Adventure having an uneven stance while parked on an even surface, especially when the tank is full.

Well, issue talaga ang pagiging medyo mahina ng 4D56 in terms of power; after all, it's still a low-cost option in this age of common-rail diesel technology. But what it lacks in oomph, it makes up for in reliability.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Adventure 2008 GLS Sport