New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello everyone im just new to make a post here gusto kong malaman other opinion if what can you say about mitsubishi adventure glx 2007 kasi at a momment i am dealing with the agent regarding this unit.im excited to have this kasi among the auv that i inquired in the past ito yung me magandang price and promo. price is 773k diesel less discount 48k plus 25k free sm gift card so bale 700k na lang yung price.power window na to engine nya yung proven 4d56 or fuel efficient 2.0L 114ps,16-valve sohc,mpi gas engine with price of 743 less28k discount plus free sm gift card of 25k bale 690 na lang.can someone please tell me how good this engine are specially the gasoline engine coz i have allready a versa van and have an experience with the 4d56.and also the agent are offering me free insurance worth 18k and less 5k for the lto registration.ano kaya sa palagay nyo.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Oks na deal na po yan kung yan na nga po ang 2007 version.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I think you will love the diesel version if you are into hauling stuff and maintenance is easy too!

If you go for the gas, it will be harder to sell. Not unless if you really need more acceleration and speed or into modding.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lito62 View Post
    hello everyone im just new to make a post here gusto kong malaman other opinion if what can you say about mitsubishi adventure glx 2007 kasi at a momment i am dealing with the agent regarding this unit.im excited to have this kasi among the auv that i inquired in the past ito yung me magandang price and promo. price is 773k diesel less discount 48k plus 25k free sm gift card so bale 700k na lang yung price.power window na to engine nya yung proven 4d56 or fuel efficient 2.0L 114ps,16-valve sohc,mpi gas engine with price of 743 less28k discount plus free sm gift card of 25k bale 690 na lang.can someone please tell me how good this engine are specially the gasoline engine coz i have allready a versa van and have an experience with the 4d56.and also the agent are offering me free insurance worth 18k and less 5k for the lto registration.ano kaya sa palagay nyo.
    lito62 - i dont know what model yung versa van mo, but the old 4d56 na engine ng mitsu, we all know that it is reliable but prone to smoke belching unless regular cleaning and maintainance yung nozzle tips nito, but this model of adventure which i think started nung 2003, they improved the design of the 4d56 to be euro1 compliant, so wala na yung problema sa usok. the 4d56 is really a good engine, even the new strada is still using it, now with common rail technology. and i think kaya madaming freebie and discounts yan, may news kasi na may all new adventure before the year ends. and i think most probably meron nga since almost 5 years narin yung current design. with all that said, i say get the diesel variant, at 10k higher lang sa gasoline. usually diesel engines cost around 30 to 50k more than a gasoline engine.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    maganda siya kasi ang diesel niya is parang petrol pag nasa loob ka, there are even times the passengers don't believe that it's running on Diesel, tahimik ang 4D56, the only downside of it is that, it is aged inside and out, but if you really like it go!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by heightdeprived View Post
    maganda siya kasi ang diesel niya is parang petrol pag nasa loob ka, there are even times the passengers don't believe that it's running on Diesel, tahimik ang 4D56, the only downside of it is that, it is aged inside and out, but if you really like it go!
    thanks for all the reply guys i appreciate it.hoping to hear some more opinion.because i am trying to convince my wife na diesel ang kunin namin and i'm sending this reply to her so she can read it and decide against gas engine.she believe that in the long run mas makakatipid kami sa gas and the maintenance after the warranty period is not that high compare sa diesel engine.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lito62 View Post
    lito- bro tanong ko lang kung s cash lang yung promo? pwede b malaman ang agent mo kasi balak ko din mag avail ng adventure eh...
    tnks hope to hear from you....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    arieslhon,
    hello, jill roxas yung agent name ko dito sa dasma cavite mitsubishi jabez along aguinaldo highway.super bait sya at maganda 639062762510 yung kanyang mobile no.applicable through cash or installment much better yung deal kung cash.pakibanggit mo na lang yung surname ko velez para makhingi pa ko ng other freebies.thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oks na ok yan 25k SM gift certificate. very useful sa monthly groceries mo.

pero yun nga lang hindi CRDi yan. parusa siguro imaneho yan like my old strada 4d56
    Last edited by oldblue; May 4th, 2007 at 03:01 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    oks na ok yan 25k SM gift certificate. very useful sa monthly groceries mo.

pero yun nga lang hindi CRDi yan. parusa siguro imaneho yan like my old strada 4d56
    Hindi naman parusa kasi magaan lang naman imaneho unlike sa Strada na mas mabigat at mas malalaki ang gulong.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
mitsu adventure glx 2007