New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 240 of 254 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2533
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    #2391
    mga sir kaka bili ko lang ng 1st car ko lancer 1994,

    pundi po ilaw sa loob, dome light ba tawag dun, ano pwede ipalit na LED? pwede ba i tap yung led na aftermarket lights? salamat po

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,760
    #2392
    Quote Originally Posted by aures_88 View Post
    mga sir kaka bili ko lang ng 1st car ko lancer 1994,

    pundi po ilaw sa loob, dome light ba tawag dun, ano pwede ipalit na LED? pwede ba i tap yung led na aftermarket lights? salamat po
    May nabibiling bulb na led na kasing size nyang existing mo sa Ace hardware or sa Handyman mga around 200 if I remember the proce correctly.

    Sent via Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    May nabibiling bulb na led na kasing size nyang existing mo sa Ace hardware or sa Handyman mga around 200 if I remember the proce correctly.

    Sent via Tapatalk
    i have one installed in my car.
    it's just about as bright as the factory spec incandescent. it does not get hot, even if left on for several hours. warm only..
    you might try the chewing gum-sized LED panel.. 6 to 12 LEDs per. very bright, but bakat na bakat yung panel kung titingnan mo. and as per my experience, the LEDs would die one by one.. in mine, after 1.5 years, half of the LEDs are dead.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have one installed in my car.
    it's just about as bright as the factory spec incandescent. it does not get hot, even if left on for several hours. warm only..
    you might try the chewing gum-sized LED panel.. 6 to 12 LEDs per. very bright, but bakat na bakat yung panel kung titingnan mo. and as per my experience, the LEDs would die one by one.. in mine, after 1.5 years, half of the LEDs are dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    May nabibiling bulb na led na kasing size nyang existing mo sa Ace hardware or sa Handyman mga around 200 if I remember the proce correctly.

    Sent via Tapatalk

    Maraming salamat mga sir, try ko sa handyman layo kasi ace, baka pwede po pa share pano i tap, thanks pp


    Another question:

    Ok ba mga conversion and additions na ito, any idea how much?

    1. Power steering
    2. Power window
    3. Central lock
    4. Alarm
    5. Keyless entry


    Yung sa mga signal lights at park light pwede din ba ireplace ng led bulb? Thanks po

    Pasensya na po dami tanong

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by aures_88 View Post
    Maraming salamat mga sir, try ko sa handyman layo kasi ace, baka pwede po pa share pano i tap, thanks pp


    Another question:

    Ok ba mga conversion and additions na ito, any idea how much?

    1. Power steering
    2. Power window
    3. Central lock
    4. Alarm
    5. Keyless entry


    Yung sa mga signal lights at park light pwede din ba ireplace ng led bulb? Thanks po

    Pasensya na po dami tanong
    there's something about factory spec that i find... charming.
    i recommend TS bring the car to factory spec first, before attempting to accessorize or modify it.
    accessorizing does tend to get a life of its own.. easy to get carried away.
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; January 20th, 2016 at 10:42 AM.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    #2396
    Thanks sir sa suggestion hehe, 1st car kask galing s ipon kaya sobrang excited sa pwedeng gawin hehe

    Sent from my A116 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #2397
    Quote Originally Posted by aures_88 View Post
    Thanks sir sa suggestion hehe, 1st car kask galing s ipon kaya sobrang excited sa pwedeng gawin hehe

    Sent from my A116 using Tapatalk
    titignan ko muna ang engine and brakes.. going fast and stopping. they are actually the most important, even if they are practically invisible, from the outside.
    everything else can wait.
    have fun, sir.
    and do not rush. let the question linger in your mind for a while. sometimes, the decision becomes clearer after giving it some thought..

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    6
    #2398
    Sige sir, maraming salamat po

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    20
    #2399
    Mga Sir,

    Ask ko lang plan ko kasi mag palit ng Car Stereo , kaya lang hindi ko kabisado panu tatanggalin un old car stereo ko. Old model na kasi my cassette tape pa at hindi na gumagana FM. My manual ba kyo?


    Thanks,

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,339
    #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberjhon21 View Post
    Mga Sir,

    Ask ko lang plan ko kasi mag palit ng Car Stereo , kala lang hindi ko kabisado panu tatanggalin un old car stereo ko. Old model na kasi my cassette tape pa at hindi na gumagana FM.


    Thanks,
    the store you buy the replacement unit from, can do it for you, sir, for a minimal fee.
    oo nga.. kung hindi mo nga alam, baka may mabasag ka pa..

LANCER Itlog (93-96) Owners - Please Post Here!