New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    +1 here

I have a gen 1 3-door thats 20 years old. Di pa rin ako nag-sasawa. Uber reliable. Iba talaga ang mitsu when it comes to SUVs. I was contemplating whether to get a Sta. Fe this year as a third car but I keep asking myself , 20 years from now hmmmm . . . (sabay tingin sa gen 1) huwag nalang . I've decided that a Strada will be my third car.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Gusto ko lang buhayin ang Thread na ito coz I want to buy a Pajero Gen1 myself. anybody who can tell me how much is the fuel consumption both for diesel and gas?

Which is better nga pala gas or diesel, manual or automatic?

Is the Hyundai Galloper the same as the Pajero?

Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get the diesel bro. Mahal gas ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    i just bought mine, looking for ideas on what to do, paano ba mababawasan ang kalampag?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats bro! suspension din yung papa ayos ko soon.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    congrats bro! suspension din yung papa ayos ko soon.
    answered your pm
    when i got mine, took it to several long trips, lakasan ng loob. trips to dau and another to morong, bataan. pinakiramdaman ko then, tried to remember everything. 1st trip, trouble na lumabas was, at certain speed, bigla na lang mag vibrate buong body, then if you stop, pag andar mawawala. did nothing took it to another trip (palakasan ulit) same thing but this time, mas madalas mangyari. tool it the family mechanic to have underchasis check. something was wrong sa pang ilailim sa harapan, had it fixed, nawala. cost me 8K .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Where is a good surplus shop? I want to buy a 4D56 engine? How much does it cost? Thanks!

My Gen 1 pajero is still working great! With regular maintenance, it still is a very reliable vehicle

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    even with the latest model mitsubishi diesel are mostly powered by the ever reliable 4d56 engine, so part wise, you can have anything you want brand new.

very reliable in out of town trips.

Got mine 7 months ago, a 23 year old rig, tdic, got submerged by ondoy, no encountered problems yet, so far.

and they are right, a pajero is a pajero!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hello, This is my first post here. Iam thinking of buying a 2nd hand gen 1 Pajero. I figure that since I wanted to have a 4x4 that's not expensive and I have prior experience with maintaining the Mitaubishi 4d56 engine since I previously owned an Adventure, a 1st gen Pajero will be great. My question is, how much would the current price be? And any advices about this particular SUV. Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    some go as high as 200k + pa. Update us kung nakakuha ka na.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Inputs on Gen 1 Pajero