New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Guys need help.

Laging nag aalarm yung montero ko since last week kahit naka park lang sa garage. what should I do??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two things:

a) check the sensitivity setting
    b) check for grounding

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Im a newly montero owner and im not familiar to it. Where can I find it? Can you explain step by step? thanks a lot..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    your vehicle is new? balik mo na lang sa casa..
    but usually, the control panel of the alarm is located inside the panel, below the steering wheel.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Dalhin mo na lang sa pinaka malapit na mitsu casa. Baka kailangan lang adjust sensitivity setting ng alarm.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. Na-dislodged yung shock sensor from its mount. Usually double sided tape lang ang mounting kasi. This is normally located under the dash, usually taped near the steering wheel. It's a black colored plastic box about 3x2 inches and 3/4 to 1 inch thick, with and adjustment knob or screw for the sensitivity, and normally with 1 or 2 led bulbs. Try putting it back in place using plastic electrical cable tie instead of double sided tape.

2. If the sensor had been dislodged for a long time already it is possible that it is already damaged. IF AFTER securing it back in place using cable tie it will still set off then you will need to have it replaced. Hopefully it is still under warranty. Make sure the replacement sensor is secured with cable ties instead of just double sided tape to prevent it from getting damaged again.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Kinda new, I bought it last year. Gusto ko sana muna i-try ayusin to bago ko dalhin sa casa. Paano ko malalaman kung tama ba ung sensitivity settings and grounding?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nhaZ View Post
    Kinda new, I bought it last year. Gusto ko sana muna i-try ayusin to bago ko dalhin sa casa. Paano ko malalaman kung tama ba ung sensitivity settings and grounding?
    dalhin mo nalang sir sa casa alam na nila gagawin diyan sir. ok kung matiis mo sabay mo nalang sa 1kpms mo sir para sabay sabay na.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Maraming salamat po sainyo.