New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anybody has one? anong comments niyo dun?
    anong year pala lumabas yun, after the itlog?

magkano kaya ngayon selling price nun, am considering buying eh...
    ok ba yun?

automatic? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alin ba, galant o lancer?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    my guess is your reffering to the equivalent of the lancer pizza pie in the model series. The galant "shark look" started in 1994 till 1998. The models available in 1994 where the super saloon (2.0 16v) a/t and m/t , and a vr (2.0 v-6 24v) m/t. Then in 1996 they added more features, the model line up where still the same except of the addition of the galant vr (2.0 v-6 24v) a/t model. Prices of the galant vr a/t would range between 230k to 300k depends on the condition, mileage and appearance good luck in finding yours : )

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May nakita ako 95 model A/T..95 cya sa CR..
    does this mean 95 acquired pero 96 model?
    ganun ba yun? thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks!
    yup referring to galant VR.
    yung after ng nasa pics niyo po SSalloon .
    yung shark look nga hanggang 1998 lang pala nag labas nun?

salamat po! =)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    matrixx,
    Sir its hard to say because it was at 1995 when they had the transition. So the 95 galant could be bought in 95 but model is 94, or it could also be bought in 95 and its model is 96. Can you elaborate on the features ? There are a few specific thing to see if its a 94 model or 96 model for the vr the difference is the seat material, radio and if its automatic (since in 94 there was no a/t model yet) while for the super saloon it would be the mag wheels(from 14 " to 15") and the radio also : ) There are also difference in the colors but I am not that quite familiar with it : )

gudboy,
    Yes sir hangang 1998 lang po yung model : )

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had a 95 VR ... nice car... fast... but I had an A/T... if you have a heavy foot... DO NOT GET AN A/T....

a lot of my friends who had it had the same complaint as me... sirain ang A/T... di kaya ng tranny ang power ng engine...

Galant VR na subod sa itlog.