New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Wow! You can afford those cars and yet can't buy a cheap Digicam? Why invite someone to take a photo of your "cars"?

Ang daming palusot eh!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben E55 View Post
    Please excus this kid, I will be the last one laughing..
    Ben E55, please answer these questions...

1. Are you archiebabes? yes or no
    2. If not, are you saying the red Evo X in archibabes Photobucket album is yours?

After the Ralliart accessories were added, photo taken at the same place....

Some of the Ralliart accessories that were added...

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...RA-Pillars.jpg
    Last edited by AG4; December 16th, 2008 at 11:53 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Wow! You can afford those cars and yet can't buy a cheap Digicam? Why invite someone to take a photo of your "cars"?

Ang daming palusot eh!

I can post a photo of my car now, but what do I have to gain. I want a member here to learn a lesson. My photos will be justified when ladyrider from Manila will visit this Jan 3 in socal..

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Uy tama na yan. Wag na kayo away please?

Magpapasko na po...

Cease Fire muna....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    archiebabes- No I am not him he photoshoped these photos.

Ben E55- Yes thats me and you can add me on your friendster account if you have one..

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    I can post a photo of my car now, but what do I have to gain. I want a member here to learn a lesson. My photos will be justified when ladyrider from Manila will visit this Jan 3 in socal..
    Palusot na naman!

Although I understand you, it's very impossible to take a picture if the car does not exist at all.

:D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    /me foresees a 5th page

anywho, i was suggesting you photochop your poser pic on your poser car. that'll make us believe you in some degree:rofl:
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Better yet I will invite ladayrider to my home and take a photo of all my poser cars and put the Evo X in the middle. Will this make you happy kid.

Ohh.... I have to buy an EvoX now cause I'm a poser.
    Were going round & round here Mr. Ben Posey you still fail to answer all of our questions and you still seem to deny all our claims that that aint your car. And why should we wait till january? I thought you're a big time baller how come you can't post a pic? If you have posted a new pic this should have been resolved earlier. Now kiddo, we asked you nicely if you could post a pic of your EVO X but all you have is 3 stolen pics from a legit owner. Now, explain to us how you and archiebabes have the same car, same background and same neighborhood? a coincidence? nahh i don't think so. your car? i bet not.

Here's your photobucket with your 3 stolen pics of the EVO
    http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/e...sta/?start=all

Now here's archiebabes' photobucket http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q...bes/?start=all

Yes the photo of the EvoX was photoshop I wanted to see the slammed look. If you are referring to my other cars please feel free to make a comment.
    Photoshop? Oh rly?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    archiebabes- No I am not him he photoshoped these photos.

BEN E55- Archiebabes is a guy from EvoM na nasa Cali. Hew drives a EVO X.That's why everybody thinks you stole his pictures.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Palusot na naman!

Although I understand you, it's very impossible to take a picture if the car does not exist at all.

:D

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Evolution X