New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Oh come on man stop making a fool of yourself. We all know that's not your EVO X. And if that's really yours then i dare you to post a pic of yourself yes you read it right yourself inside the EVO X that you're still claiming that's yours. If you can produce that then we'll shut the hell up.

Funny thing is that's the only 3 or so photos you have of that EVO X whereas the real owner has tons of it.

Oh and post a pic of the last 4 digits of the VIN #.

I don't want you to look like a fool!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben E55 View Post
    I don't want you to look like a fool!
    No sir you're the fool in your own thread. :rofl01:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Enjoy more photos of the Evo X evolving...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i know what you meant to say,... that the evo X posted by Ben E55 is archiebabes evo X blah blah blah...whatever etc etc... but what i mean here is that... is archiebabes and Ben E55 the same person? if not, then why is that Ben E55 claiming to say that it was his evo X then? now, i'm confused !!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Oh come on man stop making a fool of yourself. We all know that's not your EVO X. And if that's really yours then i dare you to post a pic of yourself yes you read it right yourself inside the EVO X that you're still claiming that's yours. If you can produce that then we'll shut the hell up.

Funny thing is that's the only 3 or so photos you have of that EVO X whereas the real owner has tons of it.

Oh and post a pic of the last 4 digits of the VIN #.
    Last post: I would love to give anyone a ride if you are willing to come and see me... I live in Buena Park Ca, pm me. I can take a photo of you in the car and post it on this forum.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    oh yeah...maybe Ben E55 bought archiebabes evo X that's why he has the same photo of it LOL... or maybe he is archiebabes inpersonating somebody else hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CYPH3R View Post
    i know what you meant to say,... that the evo X posted by Ben E55 is archiebabes evo X blah blah blah...whatever etc etc... but what i mean here is that... is archiebabes and Ben E55 the same person? if not, then why is that Ben E55 claiming to say that it was his evo X then? now, i'm confused !!!
    I guess not because he's challenging people to go visit him in California (something nobody here would actually do) instead of just saying, "archiebabes is my other username".
    Right now, all we know is archiebabes has photos of his Evo X's evolution, and the parts he installed. He is also a member of numerous forums including some Evo forums.

All 4 photos above are from archiebabes, first 2 were even taken at the same place.
    Last edited by AG4; December 16th, 2008 at 10:22 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CYPH3R View Post
    He's claiming it's his because he's a fraud.

Ben E55 - http://profiles.friendster.com/29532369
    http://profiles.friendster.com/48769625

Archiebabes - http://profiles.friendster.com/17182296

Quote Originally Posted by Ben E55 View Post
    Last post: I would love to give anyone a ride if you are willing to come and see me... I live in Buena Park Ca, pm me. I can take a photo of you in the car and post it on this forum.
    why can't you post a pic now if it's really yours poser!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Para palang Mike Enriquez si HBV. ang galing! hehehe.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Evolution X