New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A friend is sweet talking me to purchase a Mitsubishi Pajero Jr.
    3door. Price daw ranges from Ps 350k to Ps380k. Do you guys
    think its a good buy?? Are there parts available here locally??
    Please help . . . . . . . . . . . . Thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO...

I'd stay clear of those converted vehicles, especially if you don't have enough technical know-how on how to differentiate a good and a bad conversion job.

plus, the resale value of those are not that good. for that money, i'd rather get a 2nd hand pick-up or a Gen1 Paj.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako rin...dont like converted vehicles..(no offense to those who own em ha..)
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ive heard alot of bad things about them. yung mga 4wd vehicles na galing sa japan, kinoconvert ng 2wd bago i ship dito (para makatipid sa tax etc crap), tapos gagawin ulit 4wd pag dating dito. ilang beses kakalikutin yung oto bago pumunta sa kamay mo. mahirap din dyan yung right hand drive to left hand drive convertion, di mo alam kung kelan sya bibigay. i wud take the other guys suggestions, stay clear from them.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok siguro kung i replace mo yung lahat ng stuff na converted to original surplus left hand drive stuff...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I won't recommend the Pajero Jr. since parts are scarce here. Save up some more and you'll get the same size, brand new Suzuki Jimny which is better. ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bili ka nlng ng second hand car na hindi converted kc mukhang hindi maganda ang conversion tska yung ibang parts dun icoconvert mo rin pag sira na...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by caloyski5
    ok siguro kung i replace mo yung lahat ng stuff na converted to original surplus left hand drive stuff...
    I think thats the proper way to do the conversion... the problem there is you'll probably be spending more (converted SUV+ proper conversion and parts) then getting a second hand local unit instead.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by vinj
    I think thats the proper way to do the conversion... the problem there is you'll probably be spending more (converted SUV+ proper conversion and parts) then getting a second hand local unit instead.
    yup,yup. this option is for peeps who really want a 3 door pajero and have a lot of moolah to spend :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I really appreciate all your inputs, im kinda hesitant din to buy 1.
    I told my friend to wait until this afternoon for my decision. I'll still wait for some more inputs so i may justify my decision to my friend. Thanks guys. . . . .

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Comments on Pajero's sold at Subic