New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    When they finally gave my sticker they told my lawyers that the main office lost my file or what not. I wasnt looking for excuses anymore so I just ignored them. I'm going back to diamond for future purchase.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by big_d_lou View Post
    When they finally gave my sticker they told my lawyers that the main office lost my file or what not. I wasnt looking for excuses anymore so I just ignored them. I'm going back to diamond for future purchase.
    Maybe naming names would be a good idea para maiwasan ang ktarantaduhan ginagawa nila.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Union motors otis. Look for mr. Chito. Super bait at madali kausap

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by big_d_lou View Post
    Sorry venting lang kaya mahaba.

1. Agents are liars
    2. Manager is a liar.
    3. Accounting dept stupid.
    4. Service manager deaf, blind, stupid.
    5. Service tech incompetent.

On the good side when you shout in the showroom your voice will echo like crazy hahaha.

I had the misfortune of dealing Citimotors Alabang. I was looking for an asx last year and decided to get the white one. The agent told me that it was available and was ready for release the next day. I did the paper work and was going to pay already but the accounting dept said that if pay with manager's check I had to wait 3days for it to clear. After leghty discussion that it was not a personal check and it was good as cash I just decided to pay cash since I needed the car for a long trip in 2 days. Next day I called the agent to get the conduction sticker number and all the identification number for my insurance. He said that the unit was still in the factory and there was no one there to look for the numbers. I was PO'ed about is since I wanted the unit insured right away. I went there to talk to him directly and he told me that the unit will be delayed. After some runaround about scheduling of delivery and what not I called for the manager to explain what was happening. Big shot manager come along holding my file and told me I had to wait because the car was still on the ship. Now really pissed I started screaming in the show room. He told me that we should talk in his office but I refused since the other customers should hear his lies and excuses. I told him to print all the inventory of all the Citimotors branches and show me what was available. At that point mr agent started talking again about what colors would be good on me. I just told him to shut up and don't expect to get commission from my sale. With the entire inventory in my hand I opted for the red asx and told them to have it delivered in Alabang in 2 hours. It was coming from makati.

After 3 days I went back for my first 1k check up. I had a cam installed by them since it will void the warranty if done outside. When the tech was done he told me i should switch to camera manually and that was the normal use. BS!!! The tech couldn't figure out how to automatically trigger the video when backing up. I called AVT and had their tech walk the liar through the installation. I went back to my office while waiting for the call when my 1k check up was done.

I get a call at 5pm. Expecting them to tell me everything is done and the car was ready for pickup, they tell me they bumped the car!!!!!! #%*^% Not 1 week old some blind deaf incompetent service manager bumped the car while backing up. Backing sensors blaring and backup cam plus 3 mirrors was not enough for him to notice the wall. Needless to say the f-bomb was dropping from my office all the way to the dealer and on the showroom floor. I refused the bumper repair and re paint and had them pull a new bumper from another unit. Btw the tech didn't reset my service light....

Somewhat happy now, I patiently waited for my plates which took 3 months but no sticker. Another 3 months I called again and the lousy agent answered. I asked for the sticker and he told me that I had to pay 1700 for the LTO for the ending number I requested. I asked him are you sure that was the only reason why it was late? He said yes. I drove down to the dealer and called the manager again. With the manager and agent infornt of me I asked them again if I just needed to pay the 1700. They both said yes and told me that I wasn't able to pay when I got the car. I slammed the receipt indicating the LTO advance registration of 1700 was paid on the table and shouted liars. Frantic they searched my files and left me alone so I just left. I just waited for them to call me regarding the sticker. I didn't bother calling them anymore. 3 months later (9 months total) the agen called and said that the sticker will be ready in a few day. I just ignored it since he said he will call when it was there already. Call never came. 1year has passed since i got the car and I sent my lawyers demanding my sticker. I got it in 2 days yay.

I love Mitsubishi but I will never go back to Citimotors Alabang.
    Wow! I thought I had it bad. Ibang klase talaga ata ang Citimotors. Whether Alabang, Las Pinas or Makati! I suggest you also post their names in case they move dealerships.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    any feedback on diamond motors?
    Answered your PM with the details of Mirma from Diamond Greenhills.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimig View Post
    Wow! I thought I had it bad. Ibang klase talaga ata ang Citimotors. Whether Alabang, Las Pinas or Makati! I suggest you also post their names in case they move dealerships.
    Sir hindi naman buong Citimotors ganyan, depende rin yan sa agent.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tanong lang mga sir..

I had paid a reservation for Mirage. Pwede bang ilipat ng ibang dealer ung reservation?
    First time car buyer kasi ako kaya gusto ko sana dun ako sa OK na dealer.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Had bad experinece with Peak Motors in MOA, Buendia and Abad Santos. 1st- buying a Fuso- gave me a wrong quote for the unit, in which i forgave them for the wrong pricing, then gave me wrong quote for the body and then wrong quote sa aircon. Therefore bought Isuzu no issue at all. After a year or so, need additional Van, tried the Branch Roxas corner Buendia- the ahente was ok very helpful, but the manager sobra tamad, i was asking for the pictures of the aluminum body for Fuso the manager said of aluminum body is the same (same sa mga nasa kalsada). Therefore i told the ahente won't buy from them. I bought the van sa Quezon Ave no issue ( ahente name : Joey Malliari). 3rd tried Abad Santos for ASX the ahente was new puro mali ang sinabi sa mga features the ASX, which was ok with me since he was new. Then he called offer me a big discount 50k and another 50k, i said wow, after the call i went there made a deposit agad. After 2 or 3 days tawag sa akin mali daw discount, before making the downpayment i said to the ahente kausapin ko boss mo para sure, which he gladly called- but again mali nanaman, therefore i decided not to purchase na. Sadly have to wait more than a month for the refund (20k). Which the ahente he said he will personnaly follow-up my refund which he did not, i have to call their branch( Abad Santos) and call their main (Otis) par lumakad ang papers ko. I keep the quotation para me proof ako for the lousy deals.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Kung provincial, sa Carworld San Fernando, Pampanga. Kung Metro Manila, sa Diamond Valle Verde. Dinadayo ko pa yung Carworld sa San Fernando dati for PMS sa L200 ko.
    Good day mga ka-mitsu, SHARE ko lang itong quote sa akin ng Carworld Pampanga for my Adve GLS sport 2011 in which due for its 20,000km PMS.

Their quotation are as follows:
    Labor= 7,000
    Materials = 15,000
    Total = PHP22,000

Any comment guys? For sure napaka-mahal nito just for the warranty ek-eks... Anyways, pwede kayang may i-bypass sa checklist nila just to lower down the work scope and costs?

Also, Do you have any ideas which Mitsu Service centers can offer lower cost than this? Thanks...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nrthstr View Post
    Boss ko din kasi refer sa akin pang 4th purchase na nya sa branch n yan, subok n talaga.
    Sir, newbie here. Planning to get a mirage too. Pwede po ba pa PM nung dealer din sa Valle Verde. Dyan lang din po kasi kami malapit and looking forward to get best deal. Salamat in advance.

Best Mitsubishi Dealer