New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    thanks for explaining sir TC, BTW, I'm an OFW.., pls re-consider me... sent you a PM
    Sir bongliza, you can address your concern to the MSCP admin at the Shout Box.. I'm sure there will not be any problem after that..

Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by navigator2377 View Post
    Sir bongliza, you can address your concern to the MSCP admin at the Shout Box.. I'm sure there will not be any problem after that..

Cheers!
    nag shout na ako, di po yata ako narinig...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    keep on shouting sa box they might hear you

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    I started a new topic in MSCP just yesterday asking help to recommend an Honest & reliable SA as I'll be buying a Monty this coming month. surprisingly, i was banned in the forum just today. i was a member of more than 2 months but i's not active then. actually, kahapon yung unang post ko,i started with a new topic. i was able to log in yesterday without any hassle. i can see i have a few messages (PM) but now i can't access to read them. Sana i lift yung ban ko sa MSCP, I need help and advises from the members. To MSCP mods, hope you consider, Thanks.
    Sir it a sad experience for you but we can't blame them(MSCP) because they have rules to be follow but if I were you I will stick Tsikot.com you know why? because there are lots of experts in in this site compare to other site and in this site open to everybody we have lots of Master or Jedi Like NILKY,Ghost Hunter, Mazda Mazda, Tidus, Benzmizer Starex Gold, LR, and Saipeme and if you are to serious there one Guy here makes you laugh like Adam Sandler Master RENZO before his Avatar reflect to himself spounge bob hehehe they are belong to different forum but united as one like Tsikoteers.... but they can help you with your problem. I am a daily reader or we can say 24/7 reader of this site and those person are the best in its class.......

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And the best part is WE HAVE JIMNYEATWORLD/OLDBLUE/GEN. MITING! And they don't!!! Always makes my day hehehe...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ngek!!!!!! don palang ubos na oras mo pano kung nasa office ka tapos panakaw lang yung surf mo sa net siguro nakakapag init ng ulo lalo na kung gusto gusto mo makapasok sa site kulang nalang siguro ibato mo yung monitor mo or keypad and it's not good to hear that Sir it's like your begging for something just to be a member if you are banned and you didn't get positive response from them why wait for your activation if you have Tsikot.com same info you will get the difference only they have some important things they don't want everyone to know and that's ok it's their rights but if information about monty what you need to know like I said before don't hesitate ask all the Master Jedi

Tama rin sabi ni master Tidus open ka ng bagong account hindi malaman kung ikaw yung account, IP address lang naman ang madetect nila so if you want to open another account not your pc alam na IP ng PC mo try to use another workstation or if you went to the Internet Cafe open new account I assure they cannot detect it, just change old information to new one to avoid detection because their server will detect you as new account. Galing talaga ni Master Tidus Good Idea
    by the way I'm Certified I.T with MCP, CCNA and A+ certification.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    peace sa MSCP, pero parang katulad sa isang religious group ang RULES...

kumbaga, every meeting, dapat andun ka, kapag absent ka bayad ka...
    pag parati kang absent, tanggal ka..

anyway, tsikot rules

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ben10city View Post
    Tama rin sabi ni master Tidus open ka ng bagong account hindi malaman kung ikaw yung account, IP address lang naman ang madetect nila so if you want to open another account not your pc alam na IP ng PC mo try to use another workstation or if you went to the Internet Cafe open new account I assure they cannot detect it, just change old information to new one to avoid detection because their server will detect you as new account. Galing talaga ni Master Tidus Good Idea
    by the way I'm Certified I.T with MCP, CCNA and A+ certification.
    Wow, you got some nice credentials there. However, why should you waste time and effort creating multiple dummy accounts again and again while you can just post once every 2 days and keep your main account. It's just a simple thing to do; why make it complicated?
    Last edited by Reepicheep; September 30th, 2010 at 11:06 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nismo26 View Post
    peace sa MSCP, pero parang katulad sa isang religious group ang RULES...

kumbaga, every meeting, dapat andun ka, kapag absent ka bayad ka...
    pag parati kang absent, tanggal ka..

anyway, tsikot rules
    parang alam ko ito ah hehe. naaalala ko, iniwan ako ng pinopormahan ko ng walang sabi-sabi or paalam dahil sa church nila. so never pursued her again, sorry OT.

every club has it's own set of rules naman talaga.

to TS - all I can say you can stick here in tsikot, marami rin namang mga gurus dito (I myself although hindi ako ganun kagaling sa new technology ng sasakyan). if you want to ask some questions regarding maintenance/troubleshooting, you can even ask me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    Wow, you got some nice credentials there. However, why should you waste time and effort creating multiple dummy accounts again and again while you can just post once every 2 days and keep your main account. It's just a simple thing to do; why make it complicated?
    I got your point Sir but actually Sir Tidus told to other forumer that create new account if you cant log in and Sir Navigator comment with tidus and said you can't because they can trace your IP address, Sir Navigator have a point yes they can detect but if you have another pc beside you with a different IP address it hard to trace it this applicable only to Static IP but server giving Dynamic IP address so. I guess no need to do that every reboot you have different IP and I think I.T. administrator will not allow it for some security reason.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Bakit ako na banned? (in MSCP forums)