New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I started a new topic in MSCP just yesterday asking help to recommend an Honest & reliable SA as I'll be buying a Monty this coming month. surprisingly, i was banned in the forum just today. i was a member of more than 2 months but i's not active then. actually, kahapon yung unang post ko,i started with a new topic. i was able to log in yesterday without any hassle. i can see i have a few messages (PM) but now i can't access to read them. Sana i lift yung ban ko sa MSCP, I need help and advises from the members. To MSCP mods, hope you consider, Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    That's weird... I am not from that club but na banned ka for DOING NOTHING? Maybe they have certain rules that you need to be active in order to continue...

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    bro please read this....
    mscp club rules....

http://monterosportclubphil.proboard...lay&thread=261

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sidney16 View Post
    bro please read this....
    mscp club rules....

http://monterosportclubphil.proboard...lay&thread=261
    Can't read them unless one is logged in. Might be better to repost the rules in this thread.

But as I have posted many times before: Read the rules. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    I started a new topic in MSCP just yesterday asking help to recommend an Honest & reliable SA as I'll be buying a Monty this coming month. surprisingly, i was banned in the forum just today. i was a member of more than 2 months but i's not active then. actually, kahapon yung unang post ko,i started with a new topic. i was able to log in yesterday without any hassle. i can see i have a few messages (PM) but now i can't access to read them. Sana i lift yung ban ko sa MSCP, I need help and advises from the members. To MSCP mods, hope you consider, Thanks.
    Hi Everybody,

The Club is doing its best to serve each and every member. We are not an "elitista" and definitely, there are no VIPs in MSCP. Lahat pantay-pantay. As a growing club, it is natural to face some problems ahead. Problems that can be addressed in a peaceful manner and do not require name calling, branding or even stereotyping.

Please give me a few moments to explain mga sirs.

As a clarrification, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE atleast 30 POSTS IN 2 MONTHS EVERY 2 MONTHS. 30 posts in 2 months, that's not even 1 post a day. Asking a question is a post, answering one is also a post. Expressing your opinion on a certain topic is also a post. etc, etc We are an information sharing community and if you are not an expert about cars, there are other sections like hobbies, sports and others that you can contribute to. This is just a one time task that is achievable.

If you are an OFW, you can address that matter to the mods. A huge chunk of our members are OFWs and yet they are also our huge contributors. We even adjust EBs so that our OFW members can definitely join and participate. Just let the mods know about the situation and they have ways of verifying this and solving the issue.

Car clubs started here in tsikot and we are very thankful for tsikot. Everytime people ask, tsikot and our Strada brothers ang unang lumalabas sa bibig namin on how we were formed. We are not competing with tsikot nor not recognizing tsikot. We are very thankful to tsikot. We are still fixing the site we put up to help everybody, not to start a faction.

Salamat mga sirs for taking time to read my post.

If you have other concerns, complains, etc, please do let me know via my email: mic_21_ph*yahoo.com

this might answer your querry:

Just like you im also ban!!!!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ok, I have read the rules. At least to participate in the forum, *** posts a month. Honesty, I never did, kasi siguro sa wala pa ako Monty and that time I was still considering other choices. Ngayon, when I decided to go for Monty and need serious advices, i decided to log-in after a long time and I was accepted. Able to create a new thread and was able to read 2 to 3 replies and a few PM's, that was just yesterday. Now I'm banned..:nolurk: patulong po.....:megaphone:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hehehe shhh...

Pero you could create a new account right? Libre lang naman ang bagong Gmail or Ymail...

Shhhh...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks for explaining sir TC, BTW, I'm an OFW.., pls re-consider me... sent you a PM

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ako rin na banned na (not Official Member).. Registered last March 2010, i start post some comment only yesterday and early this morning. tried to access again , already banned.

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hehehe shhh...

Pero you could create a new account right? Libre lang naman ang bagong Gmail or Ymail...

Shhhh...

^^ Sir tidus, mabubuking pa rin dahil sa IP address..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Bakit ako na banned? (in MSCP forums)