New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Friends, for those who ever planning to buy new mitsubishi cars, me and my wife have tragic experience on buying mirage hatch 2014 on Union Motor Corporation Paco branch, especially if you didn't avail their in-house financing, they will make you experience the most worst customer service you can imagine:
    My family planned this Christmas to go to my wife's home town Marikina driving our new mirage, so we are expecting we get the mirage today 23rd of December 2013, we apply autoloan online and got BPI Pampanga to cater our autoloan, we met this agent Nestor Lunar at Trinoma and settled his qoutation for Mirage Hatch 2014, Mr. Lunar make a move to apply autoloan without our consent to his tie-up BPI branch Makati,but we got first settled our loan thru online BPI Pampanga for they have better offer, free 1 year comprehensive insurance, low monthly 10+++, low chattel mortgage, compare to BPI Makati 12+++ monthly, high chattel mortgage, and bad customer service. Through conversation with Mr. Lunar, we can avail downpayment and LTO registration on Union Motor Paco, and BPI Pampanga will cater our Insurance, Chattel mortgage. So we have got settled, all of it dated 20th December 2013 where BPI Pampanga already sent the PO to Mr. lunar on the said date. Then here's the tragic happen, 23rd of December 2013, we already informed by BPI Pampanga to sign all necessary documents at BPI nearest us, BPI Sta. Maria Bulacan, before lunch were through with that then BPI Pampanga sent the ATD to Mr. Lunar for him to get the car at their plant in Cainta, we deposit the DP around 4pm to Union Motor, and planned to settle the remaining in cash at their office, when we went to their office, we expect the car is already there, but Mr. Lunar said they were trapped in traffic,we get in their office aound 6pm, and ask for assistance to settle the remaining balance but almost 1 hour, nobody talk to us,I do phonecall to Mr. Lunar for his updates, he said they were having trouble with the car, some faulty wiring en the said car, still nobody in Union Motor assisting us,when they arrived in the showroom at Paco, they said different story, engine is shutting down when they get 80kph drive, that was 8pm, essentially, car cannot be release, our Christmas plan and vacation already ruined, and my wife crying at their office because of that incident. But still I am questioned in mind, why Mitsubishi releasing their car from plant with has these defective parts, hows the quality control passed this kind of trouble? And Union Motor said we should be thankful that they inform us that they inform us about the car supposedly deliver to us found earlier that it has trouble and should not be delivered to us. Is that really as a client concern? We expecting our car can be use for tripping and spend out wonderful Christmas at Marikina, expecting and nice and brand new car this Christmas, and Union Motor said, "hayaan nyo na po yan, sa bagong taon na lang po, may bago po kayong car". My fellow tsikot members, are we deserved this kind of approach and treatment?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    let me get this straight... you were transacting business with the guy in Trinoma? why not in the official place of business, which is the bank, or in the showroom? if this understanding of mine is true, then this sounds fishy..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Hehe. Nahirapan ako magbasa.

Baka naman di dahil sa hinde mo pagkuha ng in house financing? Baka malas lang talaga.

Ayaw mo magpalit ng dealer? Pangit kasi yung bibili ka ng kotse tapos may ganyang pangit na pangyayari. Negative vibes kaagad.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    dapat deniritso kayo na wala pa talaga sila unit na ma ibigay sa inyo

loko lokong agent yan

MHB owner here

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Lesson learned, I shouldnt have transaction with the agent, instead I let the bank choose which dealer I should deal with, malamang nga kaya ganon, kasi di ako nag inhouse financing sa kanila, mas malaki kasi ang kickback nila pag inhouse, kaya nga ganon nalang magbigay ng offer ang mga dealer kasi ang laki ng kickback nila sa monthly amortization on top ng talagang price na sinisingil ng bank, and my wife said we should pull out na sa Paco branch and searchfor another dealer

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    oo nga sir, lipat na lang kayo sa ibang branch at dun kayo mag transact sa branch or CASA, one tip though, wag kayo mag english pag kausap nyo yung ahente. para magkaintindihan kayo.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    oo nga sir, lipat na lang kayo sa ibang branch at dun kayo mag transact sa branch or CASA, one tip though, wag kayo mag english pag kausap nyo yung ahente. para magkaintindihan kayo.
    Panalo.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Naku sir ganyan din nangyari sa akin pero sa ibang dealership naman, last week pa ako kumuha ng unit, pero kagabi ko lang nakuha. Ang
    Sinasabi anman sa akin ng SA sa text e in transit daw ang unit, kesyo madami pandaw inaayos, nasa batangas pa, tapos nasa cainta na daw at chinecheck pa daw ng kung
    Sino sino.
    Yesterday was the last draw for me and my dad, tinext ko SA ko at sinabi ko na kakausapin namin manager kasi pinagawan nya kami ng managers check tapos hindi nya ma gawa na irelease yung unit sa promised date nya.
    Then biglang tumawag, kukunin na daw nya sa planta yung unit pumunta na lang daw kami sa office. Ang tagal!! Pero dumating din naman after ilang hrs. Ang sabi niya napaka dami daw kumukuha sa planta at talagang naka pila mga SA, chambahan daw talaga kung sino ang mauuna.
    Sir ang opinyon ko sa nangyari sa yo e nahihirapan makakuha ng unit SA mo, ginagwan na lang ng dahilan yung mga
    Sira na sinabi nya. Im sure gusto na lang nila palipasin yung Christmas rush para mas madali para sa kanila.
    Narinig kondin sa ibang mga SA sa dealership na yung iba sa kanila nag papatay na ng telepono ngayong magpapasko kasi kinukulit sila ng release ng mga client nila ngayong week na ito which is mahirap sa kanila kasi traffic at unahan nga sa pila dun sa planta.
    Bihira na ngayon ang SA na may malasakit...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    SAs are not the ones who get the vehicles from the plant / warehouse. And they don't get it from Batangas port, the units are delivered to somewhere in Cainta (not sure).

Union Motors owns Peak Motors which is also notorious. They have too many SAs, about 100 per branch.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Magalit man kayo sa mga SA, at the end of the day sila pa din ang panalo, once nagbigay ka na ng DP, meron na silang porsiento sa perang binitawan mo.

the problem is with the dealership, driving the SA to be agressive to sell more cars than they can deliver.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Avoid buying new car on Union Motor Corporation Paco Branch