New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Can you please direct me to a good shop who can help me convert my Lancer GSR 2000 Automatic to Manual Tranny.

If anybody had done this already I would appreciate some price feedbacks too.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i've got the same problem with the Exalta AT, and i'm thinking of converting to MT. is it advisable? any risk involved?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa shop ni Raymond Sarol sa Blumentritt St., San Juan, M.M.
    you may text Raymond at 09209252290 for the price and schedule na rin.
    recommended misu mechanic siya ng mymitsu at mitsulancerph.
    goodluck sir!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Automatic to Manual conversions usually take about a year or two before they make financial sense... and a manual transmission isn't maintenance free, either... if you're getting one secondhand, you have to make sure it's in good condition, otherwise you're spending another 7-9k pesos within a few months for a new clutch.

Get it if you want the speed, but not just to save gas. ;)

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Automatic to Manual conversions usually take about a year or two before they make financial sense... and a manual transmission isn't maintenance free, either... if you're getting one secondhand, you have to make sure it's in good condition, otherwise you're spending another 7-9k pesos within a few months for a new clutch.

Get it if you want the speed, but not just to save gas. ;)

oh ic..thx!

the Exalta's AT transmission is due for repairs, so i was thinking the possibility of converting it to MT.

Auto to Manual Tranny Conversion