New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, and if you go ahead with your plan, marami akong mahanap na buyer for your 4d56 . marami sa marine industry naghahanap nito. email mo lang ako. problema lang, if you do the engine swap, most likely wala ka nang warranty.

andy

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. Lilipad. Ang daming detractor ng 4D56TDic eh, pero hindi nila naiisip na pag sa pajero kinabit yon e sobrang hirap coz of the sheer weight of the car.

I've seen a Gen2 SWB with the exact same engine kick the behind of a SWB LC70 in an offroad race.

I guess similar din ang epekto with your adventure.

parang sayang yung engine mo kasi bago pa... ayaw mo antayin na pag naluma na yung adventure mo saka mo ipa-engine swap? yung amin nga, 93T km na, wala pang nasisirang major part.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lumilipad talaga ang 4D56 TDic pag hinde sa pajero nakakabit, hehehe... ang difference ng pistons ng 4D56 NA and 4D56 TDic may parang butas sa ilalim na pinapasukan ng oil, dimensions are all the same. Major difference between the engines are, injection pump, injection nozzles, intake and exhaust manifold. Better talaga if you find a surplus 4D56 TDic, all your going to change is the exhaust pipe, you need a larger diameter pipe. That's what I did, oh and swap the power steering pump, alternator and crankshaft pulley.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Yellow,

Long time no hear!!! I hope we can swap stories (after swapping engines) and meet up to check on our rides. I haven't seen your hi-breed L200 yet, so I'm a bit curious.

Maybe if both of us can sit-in in the next DieselClub's EB, we can check our rides.

BTW, I'm selling my Pajero already aside from my pick-up and E30M3 car. You may be interested in the pajero though.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Woodfire,
    I'm interested in your pick-up. I tried keeping in touch with you pero di ka naman reply.

Are you available on friday?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SOrry po OT. Pakibura nalang mods, I'll PM sir Woodfire nalang.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Salamat sa mga comments and advice... appreciate ko talaga... OK na OK ditoh!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello Woodfire,

It's been awhile, been busy with things. But I'm back here at tsikot.com, Hope we could meet up.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Balikan ko lang itong thread... kasi I've a couple of Adventures with intercooler turbo or turbo stickers on them... totoo kaya ito or pa-effect lang? Kung totoo, ano kaya yun tinurbo nila... diesel engine ba iyon or gasoline engine... dinagdagan lang ng low power na turbo... or totally pinalitan yung makina...

Any of you peeps out there have done this to their Adventure? Pwede pa share naman.

Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
adding turbo to adventure 4d56 engine