New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,601
    #1
    Guys, my first car was this Lancer EL. I've been trying to look for specs/technical info on this car maybe a scanned owner's manual or something. I know it's not a significant car at all but still, if any of you have links, images, etc or can point me to the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. The closest I found was http://specs.amayama.com but it only lists models from other countries.

    Also if you guys have blueprints for this car, I'd really appreciate it if you could post them here for me to download. TIA

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    181
    #2
    hi sir! please try www.alljapanesecars.com

    they have specs, no blueprints though

    HTH

    pag may MB nako sali ako sa MBCPh

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    382
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Guys, my first car was this Lancer EL. I've been trying to look for specs/technical info on this car maybe a scanned owner's manual or something. I know it's not a significant car at all but still, if any of you have links, images, etc or can point me to the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. The closest I found was http://specs.amayama.com but it only lists models from other countries.

    Also if you guys have blueprints for this car, I'd really appreciate it if you could post them here for me to download. TIA
    If you need underchasis parts for your lancer just PM me or call/txt me at 09177448113.

    Thanks.

    Jay C.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,601
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jcastillo932 View Post
    If you need underchasis parts for your lancer just PM me or call/txt me at 09177448113.

    Thanks.

    Jay C.
    Thanks, but we've already sold the Lancer back in 2004. I'm just looking for info about this car like specs, blueprints, etc. I found a lot pero mostly Jap versions, NZ versions (ibang likod, or hatchback siya), etc.

    Here in the US it's also known as the Mirage, or Colt?

    Quote Originally Posted by hitomi View Post
    hi sir! please try www.alljapanesecars.com

    they have specs, no blueprints though

    HTH

    pag may MB nako sali ako sa MBCPh
    Thanks for the link! Basahin ko ngayon.

    About MBCP, even if you don't have an MB, you can post sa forum ng MBCP. I'm sure they can advice you as to which MB you might want to get.

    Cheers
    Last edited by mbeige; March 30th, 2007 at 08:41 PM.

'89 Lancer EL