New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Wala pa ring rear parking sensor, not sure why kahit itong minor feature ay hindi nila makabit.
    Need pa nila magbenta as option which is super mahal.
    Useless rear parking camera unless it's a 360.
    2022... a car should have at least a rear sensor and rear camera

camera lang seems odd, sensor lang feels old.

in fairness, some dealerships offers a reverse sensor for free.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Electronic park brake is just a nuisance imo, already have it on my current ride and I still prefer the handbrake lever, fool proof and will last the life of the vehicle. Replacing the EPB actuator will cost you 70k sa Montero so most likely same sa Xpander.
    Nah, especially with the auto hold feature, it has become a necessity. Lalo na with the bad traffic nowadays in the Metro.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Does this automatically mean the Xpander Cross is being updated as well?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjeronimo View Post
    The should just axe it.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjeronimo View Post
    I can't find my source, pero I remember seeing an article around Dec last year na wala pang update for the Cross.

Would want to see how Mitsubishi PH separates the Cross over the regular Xpander.

Di ko pa nakikita local brochure ng new Xpander kaya ang hirap makita difference nila

Update.

Just saw Mitsubishi Indonesia's site... They upgraded the Cross' dashboard and it now uses a CVT

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    I can't find my source, pero I remember seeing an article around Dec last year na wala pang update for the Cross.

Would want to see how Mitsubishi PH separates the Cross over the regular Xpander.

Di ko pa nakikita local brochure ng new Xpander kaya ang hirap makita difference nila
    Parang Mobilio at BRV lang yan. It’s the same banana. Hehehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Parang Mobilio at BRV lang yan. It’s the same banana. Hehehehe

hahaha...

nag research kasi ako sa Xpander last year since parang gusto sya ni misis (thanks to the 2nd row space and price)

ayaw nya look ng Cross... pero after doing some research.

madaming deactivated features yung GLS (can be activated by Mr. Etacs - yes, yan name nya sa FB)

tapos if I remember correctly, walang Active Stability Control, Hill Start Assist and Traction Control yung GLS

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    hahaha...

nag research kasi ako sa Xpander last year since parang gusto sya ni misis (thanks to the 2nd row space and price)

ayaw nya look ng Cross... pero after doing some research.

madaming deactivated features yung GLS (can be activated by Mr. Etacs - yes, yan name nya sa FB)

tapos if I remember correctly, walang Active Stability Control, Hill Start Assist and Traction Control yung GLS
    If you drive timidly, you won’t feel the need for traction control. Kung di mo naman ugali mag drive with jackrabbit starts coupled with sudden braking, traction control is something you won’t even bother about.

I do test traction control on our vehicles. Just to make sure they work. Same with ABS.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you drive timidly, you won’t feel the need for traction control. Kung di mo naman ugali mag drive with jackrabbit starts coupled with sudden braking, traction control is something you won’t even bother about.

I do test traction control on our vehicles. Just to make sure they work. Same with ABS.

agree, point ko lang is the Cross has something the GLS doesn't have which explains the higher price.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The new 2022 Mitsubishi Xpander now comes with a 2-year free maintenance pre-selling offer | Autodeal

The Japanese automaker is now offering a 2-year maintenance and interior disinfection package, free of charge to customers who will place a reservation for the newly-updated vehicle. This pre-selling offer is only available from March 5 until April 30, 2022.

The after-sales service plan follows a specific maintenance and parts replacement schedule. Designed to protect holders from costly repairs down the line and guarantees them expert technical care and genuine parts on every visit. This covers the 1,000 to 25,000-km check-up for advance buyers of the brand’s best-selling 7-seater MPV.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast