New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraoffroader View Post
    I understand what they are saying for the slope of the roads. i have done driving at the left lane, and still veers to the right. how bad? its like your going to overtake slowly someone going right, so you can imagine how bad the alignment is. as I said before been also to local computerised alignment shops, but small change, still veers to the right but not like before, but still very annoying for a brand new car. and I also posted for the THUG sound whenever I U-turn to the left or do a MANEOBRA. But only when the steering is in full left turn.
    Good News: Had my 5,000km PMS, complain about the problems mentioned. what they have done was re-torque the stability bar, well thats what they say they did. loosen it up first and re-torque it. and until now no THUG sound. and no veering to the right, just what i expect for a brand new car. it only veers left or right depending on the slope of the road like others mentioned here. so for me case closed. hope this will help others. and now no more regrets on getting this monty. thanks.
    Saang Casa branch nyo po pinagawa to?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    eto yung sa first 2016 Monty ko...

216 Monty : Steering wander to the Right 1/2 - YouTube

216 Monty : Steering wandering to the right 2/2 - YouTube

basically after inayos yung Driver side tire Toe-angle, dumiretso na manibela....
    pero meron pa din slight wandering to the right....saka malikot pa din manibela basically.
    yung alog malakas pa din....alam ko sa Cross joint nangga-galing problema... so far no action fm. CASA...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    eto yung sa first 2016 Monty ko...

216 Monty : Steering wander to the Right 1/2 - YouTube

216 Monty : Steering wandering to the right 2/2 - YouTube

basically after inayos yung Driver side tire Toe-angle, dumiretso na manibela....
    pero meron pa din slight wandering to the right....saka malikot pa din manibela basically.
    yung alog malakas pa din....alam ko sa Cross joint nangga-galing problema... so far no action fm. CASA...
    hi Sir.. i was supposedly on schedule lately at Diamond Greenhills.. but the Mechanic who will do the allignment will return * 4pm pa.. so left and i made an appointment on tuesday next week in regards with the same issue.. i hope they can fix mine.. coz it's really bad especially when * 100Kph. i will also raise the issue of the Slight Thug sound when making U-turn or maneobra.. Really disappointing for a brand new car.. i hope they can fix the problem.. very hassle going back to the Casa wait for a couple of hours and they will tell you to come back again because they cannot accommodate your appointment.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by auroraoffroader View Post
    I understand what they are saying for the slope of the roads. i have done driving at the left lane, and still veers to the right. how bad? its like your going to overtake slowly someone going right, so you can imagine how bad the alignment is. as I said before been also to local computerised alignment shops, but small change, still veers to the right but not like before, but still very annoying for a brand new car. and I also posted for the THUG sound whenever I U-turn to the left or do a MANEOBRA. But only when the steering is in full left turn.
    Good News: Had my 5,000km PMS, complain about the problems mentioned. what they have done was re-torque the stability bar, well thats what they say they did. loosen it up first and re-torque it. and until now no THUG sound. and no veering to the right, just what i expect for a brand new car. it only veers left or right depending on the slope of the road like others mentioned here. so for me case closed. hope this will help others. and now no more regrets on getting this monty. thanks.
    Sir Good day.. let us know. kung saan Casa mo pinaayos yung issue.. pra if ever we will go there straight and alam n nila kung paano aayusin yung issue.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Good day to all, we just got our 3 day old montero 2016 premium and have steering issue as well since first day. It veers to the right, sobrang lakas kahit 30 to 40 lang ang speed ramdam na agad. I told my SA right away and brought the unit to casa. They prioritize our monty and did wheel alignment, then we tested our unit afterwards pero meron pa din at first attempt. Then, they called the lead mechanics, 3 na sila gumawa at nag wheel alignment. Then road test again, ayon ok na. Problem solved! Heads up to casa for working overtime until 6pm just to fix the problem. Ako nalang ang nasa casa that time watching the unit to be fixed. Our monty is in perfect condition now

6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    sir mgz..saan dealer mo nakuha unit mo at saan casa mo pinaayos? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Sir, sa carworld San Fernando kinuha unit namen and sila din nag ayos.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mgz88 View Post
    Good day to all, we just got our 3 day old montero 2016 premium and have steering issue as well since first day. It veers to the right, sobrang lakas kahit 30 to 40 lang ang speed ramdam na agad. I told my SA right away and brought the unit to casa. They prioritize our monty and did wheel alignment, then we tested our unit afterwards pero meron pa din at first attempt. Then, they called the lead mechanics, 3 na sila gumawa at nag wheel alignment. Then road test again, ayon ok na. Problem solved! Heads up to casa for working overtime until 6pm just to fix the problem. Ako nalang ang nasa casa that time watching the unit to be fixed. Our monty is in perfect condition now
    did you also feel the Thug sound or Thug feel sa manibela when doing U-Turn or Hard turns or yung kapag kakanan ka or kaliwa na medyo uphill? thats another common issue din kasi sir na di pdin maresolve..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    did you also feel the Thug sound or Thug feel sa manibela when doing U-Turn or Hard turns or yung kapag kakanan ka or kaliwa na medyo uphill? thats another common issue din kasi sir na di pdin maresolve..
    The "thug tug" sound as per Thai forums is normal. This is because of the collapsible steering column. Not sure if it's really normal.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cruz View Post
    Sir I did not notice any thug sound on the steering since we got our monty last week. Only issue was veering to the right and was fixed immediately. Hopefully wala na maging issue

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast