New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 575 of 754 FirstFirst ... 475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 7539
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If it's constantly lit up, it means you are in valet mode ... which means the security alarm will not be activated ...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cta2 View Post
    so the cover is standard but the lock is not...

oh well... the lock should still be useful.

Thanks guys... this is more for peace of mind ;-)

last minute ko lang kasi napansin ;-)

Thanks again, will be monitoring this thread more often ;-)
    patingin sir ng spare tire lock.. pa post ng picture. IMHO yung spare tire cover is enough to secure the tire from being stolen? O mali ang akala ko?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aweng View Post
    Hi All,

Meron poba kayo alam na dealer na OK kausap.

Planning to buy MS GLS AT.. 75%DP remaining balance Financing.

Ung ibang napagtanungan ko, deadma na pag sinabi kong 75% DP.. kesyo may minimum sila na 40% to 50% DP lang pwede.
    pero ung iba naman pwede. Di nalang sabihin na wala silang kikitain sakin

Salamat po.
    try to get in touch with any BDO bank..they will be the one who will negotiate the down payment with the Mitsubishi car dealer, ganon ang ginawa ko last November. Sinabi ko yung plan kong down payment at plan ko kumuha sa ganitong dealer.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi guys!

Just got my GLS PR 2017 yesterday sa Union Motors Corp.
    Tanong ko lang po kung magkano usually payment sa LABOR FEE kapag magp-PMS na?
    Sa Pampanga pa kasi ako and iniisip ko kung worth it ba pumunta pa sa Manila for the free labor and oil filter.
    May PMS+ din ako.

Thanks in advance!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    If it's constantly lit up, it means you are in valet mode ... which means the security alarm will not be activated ...
    Yung sakin po constantly naka on lang ang blue light, not blinking. So meaning dis-engaged/disarmed yung alarm?
    Kahit ilock ko via key remote, constant on pa rin. Ni-try ko buksan ang locked doors/ aluglugin ang sasakyan, di nag aalarm.
    May ibang paraan po ba pag enable? O sira po ba alarm ng unit ko? O talagang walang alarm ang base model (GLX)?

Note na basic lock/unlock remote lang meron ako, no keyfob/keyless entry, no pushbutton start.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Find the alarm button under the dash, normally it's red color and usually on the left side of the steering column ... turn on your vehicle (but do not start) ... press the button for a couple of seconds until the light goes off ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Find the alarm button under the dash, normally it's red color and usually on the left side of the steering column ... turn on your vehicle (but do not start) ... press the button for a couple of seconds until the light goes off ...
    Found it! Thanks sir!
    It goes off after following your instructions, tapos blinking na yung led light pag nilolock ko.

Also, can anyone confirm kung may immobilizer ang GLX?
    I'm assuming wala, at yung may mga keyless entry variants lang meron.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Good thing I read this thread. I have the same situation. I asked may SA today about that blue light and adviced mo to locked all the doors and start the engine and look for that red button. I asked him twice are you sure I should start the engine? he said yes sir........

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I just learned something from my unit (gls entry model automatic)

I just find it weird that my DRLs are the foglights?! ... start the engine, fog lights open... I cant turn them off!... the only way to turn them off is to turn on the park lights... but if I do that, all park lights (including rear) will turn on.

Its a small issue, but most people outside think I have left them open...

Has anyone remedied this... I want the DRLs off but I still want my fog light to be functional (as foglights)

end of the day, happy with the car ;-)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by winter789 View Post
    Found it! Thanks sir!
    It goes off after following your instructions, tapos blinking na yung led light pag nilolock ko.

Also, can anyone confirm kung may immobilizer ang GLX?
    I'm assuming wala, at yung may mga keyless entry variants lang meron.
    Afaik, standard ang immobilizer sa lahat ng variants ng montero.