New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Guys don't you think it's time to discuss the up and coming upgrades? I cancelled my reservation for the GlsV when I was "notified" that 2012 Monty will be launched on September to go head to head with the 2012 fortuner. So is it worth the wait?

So far what we know is there will be aircon for the second row. Rumor has it that glsV will sport paddle shifters.
    Any aesthetic upgrades?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes, it's worth the wait since 1 month lang naman intayin mo eh. and besides you don't to hit yourself in the head na bumili ka na ngayon then after a month naglabas ng "all new" Monty.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi guys,

Sorry if this is a little bit OT but have you heard any news about the 2012 Strada?

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    wow, may upgrade na kaagad?

i just got my monty last may 2011

let's see what's on the plate

baka hindi upgrade at parang sport edition or something like that lang ang i-offer

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Ouch kaka buy ko lang glsv lasy june 17.huhu Sana nag intay nakang ako.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Ngek! kakakuha kulang ng march langya buhay ito akala mga three years pa ang upgrade ng glsv sinabihan ko pa naman yung kaibigan ko na bakit sya kumuha agad nung february sabi ko may lalabas na glsv kaya nung nakuha ko yung unit ko halos mag lumpasay sa galit dahil one month ang difference ng unit nya na gls sa unit ko glsv ngayon parang bilis naman maluma ng unit natin upgrade kaagad langya buhay ito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I'm sure very small upgrades Lang. Magtataas din glsV ng 20k by September. Unlikely ang 5-speed AT upgrade. You still did great when you bought your SUV.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayarice View Post
    I'm sure very small upgrades Lang. Magtataas din glsV ng 20k by September. Unlikely ang 5-speed AT upgrade. You still did great when you bought your SUV.
    kung totoo, kudos to mitsubishi. strike while the iron is hot!

on the other hand, huhuhu wala pang 2 months ang GLS-V ko, naluma na agad LOL

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Update lang, 30k increase po ang glsV. With wrap around aircon and paddle shifters. Ano PA kaya?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It seems different distributors has different dates for release.

Citimotors - around September or October
    Diamond Motors - 3rd or 4th week of August
    Union Motors - 3rd or 4th week of August

It seems the two distributors have priority on the coming units.

But they do have the same price increase which is 30K for both the Monty and Strada.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
2012 Montero upgrades!!!