New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I need.a duplicate key for my montero gls 2010 non vgt. I misplaced it somewhere and i could not find it anymore,

What are my options?

Does this key have engine immobilizer?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Anyone??? Help

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    tanong ka sa montero sport owners thread sir. baka matulungan ka nila.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    why not ask the casa? i am sure you won't be charged for just asking.. and if they can indeed supply you with just the right key, then i gather you will have made a substantial saving.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    huh palitan ang whole system hahahaha

no it doesnt work that way, the casa will give you a key and will just reprogram the transponder of the new key to correspond to your car(i think it's 5k if it's a bmw or mb it would cost you 50-70k(laser cut keys plus transponder))

you can even copy the immobilizer with the key duplicate, it is actually being done in the third floor of market market(bgc) key duplicate section that is if you have the original key(1,500 php)

oo nga pala to add if ever you want to copy your key with the immobilizer, never leave the key of your car to the duplicator and make sure he doesn't know the plate no. of your vehicle and he doesn't have a copy of your key.

may nagreklamo na diyan pero buti na lang fast thinker yung owner na nagpacopy ng transponder/immobilizer

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; May 25th, 2013 at 01:40 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    2010 gls, nagpagawa ng new set of keys sa casa, 6k each

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Go to sulitdotcom, look for keynamics, he can duplicate your keys, kahit walang master, magagawa nya yan.