New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 217 of 501 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    2012 Strada Update:

As of this morning nasa Cainta Warehouse na yung mga units due for inspection. :D

Sabi ng SA sa Diamong VV, although di pa confirmed ang changes daw e wraparound aircon (di ko maimagine itsura nito hehe) then ABS na raw O.O kung totoo to sulit to sa 30K increase :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by incisor View Post
    2012 Strada Update:

As of this morning nasa Cainta Warehouse na yung mga units due for inspection. :D

Sabi ng SA sa Diamong VV, although di pa confirmed ang changes daw e wraparound aircon (di ko maimagine itsura nito hehe) then ABS na raw O.O kung totoo to sulit to sa 30K increase :D
    The SA was probably not paying attention during product orientation and mixed up the features of 2012 Montero & Strada.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hmmm posible nga tanda ko may nagpost na sa Monty nga siya.

May nakita ako sa Mitsubishi Cebu

Mitsubishi STRADA

May 2012 Mitsubishi Strada GLS-V na O.O

A/T kaya to o M/T?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    Sir Rovin99, you are getting the wrong information. Strada is the best!
    I have driven a Nissan Navarra and a Ford Ranger. I have a friend who rode a Toyota Hilux and my Strada.
    Tama sila Rovin99, nung una hindi ku gusto strada kasi sa mga negative comments dito sa thread same also yung porma, pero kakabasa ku sa thread dito, na convince ku na ito ang magiging first new ride ku and then habang tumatagal some minor issues lang ang lumalabas overall the enjoyment i received from my truck is the best.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovin99 View Post
    Totoo po bang hindi maganda suspension ng strada when off road at umuuyog po ba daw yung bed sa mga lubak-lubak?
    Sir Rovin99, Your info is totally inaccurate. The Strada has the best ride even for offroading. Hindi lang siya ganun ka heavy duty if you plan to load it up AND do offroading. If that's what you are mean, then the Hilux may be the better option.

Please read this comparison I did, which is based on FIRSThand experience.

My uncle got a 2010 Hilux E which I got to use, then I turned around and bought a 2.5 GLX Strada. So I got 1st hand experience, but with the 2010 models. Aside from what was mentioned, I'd like to add:

1. The Hilux body length is officially at 5255mm, versus the Strada at 5040. to compare, the Dmax is 4995, while the old Isuzu Fuego was 4980. If you are the type who likes your pickup to be extra large (american truck type), the Hilux is extra large, even longer than the Navarra which is officially at 5230. Some garage cannot accomodate vehicles that are longer than 5 meters.
    2. Partly because of the longer body, the turning radius of the Hilux is wiiide. In contrast, the Strada has very good turning radius.
    3. The suspension, though in paper is similar in design, but its actual ride is kilometers apart. The strada's ride is carlike, while the hilux is very rugged. Good for offroading, bad for city driving in not so good roads. How bad? Let me put it in two ways: 1st, my uncle eventually had his hilux's rear suspension adjusted with aftermarket installations (di ko alam actually kung ano, and the ride improved, but still much harsher than the Strada). 2nd, when my other cousin's wife heard we were getting pickup trucks, sabi niya that my cousin also drools of getting a pickup. Sabi ko sa wife, kung gusto niya ng pickup, I suggest she influence my cousin towards the strada. Why, she asked. My answer: With the Strada, you can keep your boobs at your chest level. But with the Hilux, baka after one year, nasa belt level na ang boobs mo sa sobrang talbog. Unless gusto manood ang cousin ko ng bouncing boobs, pero baka mabangga kayo.
    Pero someone mentioned somewhere in the archived strada thread that their mining operation sold all their stradas and shifted to hiluxes because the strada was not rugged enough for their operation. Strada's suspension is geared for the city user, thus the softer setup. While the Hilux is geared more for ruggedness. So its your call what sort of ride you prefer, depending on your use.
    4. Back seat legroom is basically the same.
    5. Cargo box with the Strada is smaller capacity than the Hilux.
    6. Hilux has a much nicer rear bumper (stainless) while Strada's rear bumper is not as durable.
    7. Though both are 2.5 Liter displacement, as mentioned the horsepower levels are worlds apart. As such, the Strada needs more engine oil (around 8 liters) versus the Hilux (around 6 liters), which means higher PMS cost. I have to pull out the records of both the Strada and Hilux to compare the costs of the other consumables like the air, oil, and fuel filters. But I think overall the Strada's PMS is more expensive than the Hilux.

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/mitsubishi-...#ixzz1X4G3JbkS

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    new here lang po!

first off, have to say that i love my strada! a civilized truck indeed! need your help though. planning to switch to steel rims to improve the look of my ride without having to spend a lot. came across ROH wheels in Las Pinas who can customize rims to your desired offset, among other things. my question...

16x8 and 275/70/16
    or
    16x7 and 265/70/16

ano po mairecommend niyo? also, what offset should i get para walang sayad? for reference, walang fender flares yung sakin and gusto ko lumabas ng konti from fender.

thanks in advance for your time!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    after a long day in Valle Verde nakuha ko na rin!

2012 Mitsibishi Strada Black Mica. :D

Upgrades, wala masyado, integrated na yung alarm sa key, may audio controls na yung steering wheel, new trims sa interior, yung design ng seats yung may color white na ata although di ko naconfirm kasi nakaseatcover na. :D

Sa engine parang wala ako napansin hehe, di ko rin maconfirm kung may ABS na siya.

Taka lang ako dun sa may right side ng engine merong isang part dun na parang walang cover O.o picturan ko later para maadvice niyo ako baka mamaya nakalimutan. :-S

Sana makasali ako sa Club :D

Pero lakas pala umarangkada nito weeee. Sarap!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by incisor View Post
    after a long day in Valle Verde nakuha ko na rin!

2012 Mitsibishi Strada Black Mica. :D

Upgrades, wala masyado, integrated na yung alarm sa key, may audio controls na yung steering wheel, new trims sa interior, yung design ng seats yung may color white na ata although di ko naconfirm kasi nakaseatcover na. :D

Sa engine parang wala ako napansin hehe, di ko rin maconfirm kung may ABS na siya.

Taka lang ako dun sa may right side ng engine merong isang part dun na parang walang cover O.o picturan ko later para maadvice niyo ako baka mamaya nakalimutan. :-S

Sana makasali ako sa Club :D

Pero lakas pala umarangkada nito weeee. Sarap!
    Sir baka naman pwede makita sa pics ang bago mong ride in and out to see whats the difference from 2010-2011 model oh congrats sa new truck mo sir

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just sharing silicone key cover for out montero and strada

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sige sir kuhanan ko later. :D yung tire na nakakabit sa kanya, ewan ko lang sa dati ngayon kasi is dunlop grandtek AT20, pero 205/80/16 pa rin ata siya. Di ko rin ma confirm kung may speed sensing siya sa auto lock, kasi minsan nakikita ko nakalock na lang although hindi pa sko siya nilock. :D

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]