New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 14 of 501 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 5002
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,983
    #131
    Pictures of the Mitsubishi Strada/Triton/L200 UK edition with the Montero Sport fascia:



  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #132
    center mounted antenna!

  3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    388
    #133
    parang montero na with a tail ah.
    im ok with the headlights, grill, antenna and step board though.
    ganda din ng front nudge.
    baka the engine is beefier din this time.

  4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    664
    #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertobol View Post
    parang montero na with a tail ah.
    im ok with the headlights, grill, antenna and step board though.
    ganda din ng front nudge.
    baka the engine is beefier din this time.
    The oem projectors yung gusto ko with the antenna hehe.

    OT: anyone selling their 2010 gls/gls sports rims? yung 17" if im not mistaken

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    420
    #135
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    Pictures of the Mitsubishi Strada/Triton/L200 UK edition with the Montero Sport fascia:


    Mitsubishi Barbarian?... mas maganda yung Triton.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,363
    #136


    Look at the cargo bed mukhang straight na at parang mahaba baka ito na yung VGT na sinasabi

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    986
    #137
    Pwede kaya dagdagan ng smaller turbo after the intercooler?

    Para maging twin-turbo?

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    165
    #138
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    Pwede kaya dagdagan ng smaller turbo after the intercooler?

    Para maging twin-turbo?
    definitely no sir. pwede pa mag upgrade ka ng turbo.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,462
    #139
    Quote Originally Posted by tc327 View Post


    Look at the cargo bed mukhang straight na at parang mahaba baka ito na yung VGT na sinasabi
    For me, mas maganda kapag straight ..




  10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,462
    #140
    *double post

2010 Mitsubishi Strada [continued 2]