New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    H.
    O.
    T.

Even though I havent really warmed up to the nose, it still looks pretty damn slick!!!

The rear looks like it came off an Audi. The GT sports a 3.8L Mivec V6 good for 263 horses....

another car I cant have hehehe.

Sorry dudes, paki google na lang yung pics.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here...

from the rear-quarter view, i can still make out the window lines of the GenII Eclipse

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The reviews have been pretty good. However, I doubt if it will become the cult classic that the early turbo, all-wheel-drive Eclipses have become.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2006 Eclipse: http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMSA/j...pecs.jsp?t=all

Image Gallery: http://www.mitsubishicars.com/eclips...e_gallery.html

The 4G is 300-400lbs heavier than my 3G with only a 50hp bump But I gotta admit that the car is pretty ***Y!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I saw a couple from my local dealer about 3 weeks ago and i was more impressed on paper than in person. BTW, the 2006 is 4TH GENERATION....not 2nd generation Eclipse...and like what i said, i wasn't that impressed when i saw one....it looks like the 2nd generation eclipse with a smooth body kit....and the "new" Mits nose just SUCK big time......i have a feeling, the nose designer is crossed-eyed....otherwise, spec looks pretty good ON PAPER....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The first Eclipse that was released in Pinas was the USDM 2nd gen eclipse, 1995-1999 ba yon Marc? I dont believe na inilabas ang USDM 2001-2005 Eclipse sa Pinas. So, kung lalabas ang 2006 Eclipse sa Pinas, it would be considered 2nd Gen Eclipse by the locals.

Geographically speaking, tama si PK

Kaya siguro walang GSX dahil they have an EVO for that...haha.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if only they slap a td-05 onto that 3.8 mivec... :lol:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    But we here in the US still call the Evo 9 - as Evo 9 (or at least that's what Mits wants to call it) eventhough we never had the first 7 Evos here ...and technically, 4th Gen Eclipse is not yet for sale in the Philippines, so locals cant officially call it 2nd Gen - so, it would still be more appropriate to call it 4th gen, but, whatever :D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93
    if only they slap a td-05 onto that 3.8 mivec... :lol:
    That wont happen because if they do that, it will be selling for as a different class. The market for Eclipse are aged 18 to 25 (majority) and bumping more HP there would mean, a more expensive car and expensive insurance rates. Besides, Mits needs a cheap coupe to sell.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    oh well. there's always the aftermarket. :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2006 Eclipse