New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    But we here in the US still call the Evo 9 - as Evo 9 (or at least that's what Mits wants to call it) eventhough we never had the first 7 Evos here ...and technically, 4th Gen Eclipse is not yet for sale in the Philippines, so locals cant officially call it 2nd Gen - so, it would still be more appropriate to call it 4th gen, but, whatever
    Tama ka na naman airshaq20

but nowhere in this thread that the word "OFFICIALLY" was ever used. Kaya nga sabi ko LOCALS considered it as 2nd gen. PajeroKid is a local, hence he calls it Gen 2.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    Tama ka na naman airshaq20

but nowhere in this thread that the word "OFFICIALLY" was ever used. Kaya nga sabi ko LOCALS considered it as 2nd gen. PajeroKid is a local, hence he calls it Gen 2.

Not gonna argue with this simple issue here. You can call it whatever you want. Big deal.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    airshaq, i never called the 2006 a Gen2.

Do you know how to read?

All I said was that the 4G's windows are akin to the 2G's.

here, let me quote myself so you dont have to scroll back up....

from the rear-quarter view, i can still make out the window lines of the GenII Eclipse

I hope you didnt think that i wanted to MAKE OUT WITH the window lines of the GenII :evillaugh

susmaryosep
    Last edited by pajerokid; June 17th, 2005 at 11:39 AM.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehehe ayan ahem daw

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i heard that the price of this eclipse exceeds 2M (from a mitsu dealer)..i'd still get the rx8 hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    here...

from the rear-quarter view, i can still make out the window lines of the GenII Eclipse
    oo nga naman...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yup, I know what you mean pajerokid. I can also see some remnant characteristics from the gen 2 on the gen 4 eclipse. But I definitely love the curves of this new beast more. The generation 3 looked more girlish in a way, no offense to gen 3 owners, Im just glad they did a major revision on the design. It looks more aggressive now.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    chill!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by voltes_V
    Yup, I know what you mean pajerokid. I can also see some remnant characteristics from the gen 2 on the gen 4 eclipse. But I definitely love the curves of this new beast more. The generation 3 looked more girlish in a way, no offense to gen 3 owners, Im just glad they did a major revision on the design. It looks more aggressive now.

OT: Hey voltes......what do u drive there in Canada? When did u move (back) there?

Paj Kid: Sorry...i misread ur 2nd post.

BBimmer: Im chill man. Thanks.

Charmander: If you have personal issues with me, pm me.
    Last edited by airshaq20; June 17th, 2005 at 12:27 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    OT: Hey voltes......what do u drive there in Canada? When did u move (back) there?
    My family and I have been here(canada) for 2 years now. We just went home for a vacation last year for about a month. Then when we came back here, I traded my '03 civic with a '04 CRV. Its no audi TT but it gets me here and there and through the snow with its RT4WD.

Going back to the topic. The pictures really dont do any justice. You guys should see the commercial they have here for the eclipse. It looks very nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2006 Eclipse