New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i once got drunk on one bottle of san mig light.

yes.

empty stomach kasi eh. :lol: pero as a rule, i'll never get drunk especially if i need to drive. maybe 2 bottles max.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Best thing to do is not drink at all when you're the driver.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [QUOTE=M54 Powered]
    you'll still be impaired - vision, decision-making, reaction time, etc - which is why you shouldnt get behind the wheel QUOTE]

that's why even if you feel normal your actions are clumsy... based on my experience, nakakatabig na ko ng mga bote after a couple of beers and still don't feel any buzz. hehe..

basta don't drink and drive. just drink and be merry!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1 bottle of san mig light. . max. :D and that's in a fully loaded stomach with sisig, isaw, and any other langis rich foods. hehehe mahina din threshold e
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko pa nasusubukan magpakalasing talaga pag magddrive. i guess once lang ata ako nalasing ng todo. hindi ko na matandaan kung gano kadami nainom ko non.

pero mag may inuman tapos magddrive ako mga 2 bottles lang ayos na ko. max 3. pag red horse mga 2 lang. saka magandang pampalusot ung may dala kang auto sa inuman. hehehe. hindi na nila ako pinapashot kasi alam nila mag ddrive pa ko. hahahaha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ako 1 bottle lang..may tama na ako..kapag naka-2 bottle na ako.pwede mo na akong i-take out!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Mababa rin lang ang threshold ko, I get drunk on a maximum of two beers...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm...just got drunk on 250mL of vodka.

inumin ba naman kasi in just 2 goes eh. :lol:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    coincidentally i just watched a feature on discovery about alcohol. kaso yung mga pinakita nila sobrang lakas uminom and each person has a different alcohol threshhold. but suffice it to say, even after people were tested and declared legally unfit to drive, majority of them still thought they could drive safely home(and would have done so if it werent for the experiment).

"the anatomy of a hang-over" yun.
    depende sa tao yan. when i was in college, 7 bottles of beer, buhay na buhay pa ako. ngayon 2 bottles lang, lakas tama na ako.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The most number of bottles that I had and was conscious enough to drive home was around 8. It was just san mig light taken over a long period (pacing lang) I was in my early 20s then. But now when we go out, I don't go over 3 bottles.

What gets me drunk fast is a combination of beer and hard drinks eg 1 bottle of beer + 1 shot of tequila OR bottoms up. Those people that are impossible to get drunk are probably on some form of recreational drug
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 7th, 2013 at 05:05 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
X bottles of beer = drunk?