New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you be willing to perform the ultimate sacrifice for your country?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 48.00%
  • No

9 36.00%
  • Maybe

4 16.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Sabi nga, and i quote...
    "I want you to remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. (Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.)"
    And if i die as a consequence, then so be it.
    Last edited by swordsman; August 15th, 2007 at 08:55 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 6shooter View Post
    talaga po? anu po ang ginagawa niyo sa mga pulitiko na pumapatay sa bansa? o sa mga kalaban ng bansa na abu sayaf? kasi sila po (at wala po akong kakampi) lumalaban para sa paniwala nila. kayo po? pinapatay niyo ba sila dahil sa bansa?

ang ROTC po ay paghahanda. tulad ng ginagawa ng mga israeli.

kung papasok kayo sa isang proyekto di niyo po ibibigay ang buong loob niyo? kahit sa trabaho? kasi sabi niyo pa na binayaran niyo mga officers sa ROTC niyo. So nakatulong po kayo sa corruption?
    To be clear: di ko binayaran ang ROTC at my own will. They (the officers, most of them ay yung mga engot na reserves, yung mga feeling san-op-a-gan at mga gedemit pipol) mandated us to pay or it will be the end for us students.

Now regarding, killing the corrupt politicians and Abu Sayyaf, you took it literally. Killing is not the be all, end all to all problems.

The general content of the question is: will you die for your country? I said yes, more than die for it, I'll kill for it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hard to say Yes or No, when it's there, only my bal*s can tell.
    Last edited by yuichi; August 15th, 2007 at 09:29 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as of now...no!! but who knows if war really erupts.....but come to think of it kung meron talagang war, I don't think meron akong magagawa or matutulong...just a couple of air assault sa atin ubos na tayo..I think, not even our military can protect us from attacks...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well quoted!

"I want you to remember that no one ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country. (Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.)"
    If I couldn't, at least I will die trying. Better for me to die if that means my loved ones could live.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kung tipong mga Boazanians na kamukha ni Zuhl or Draco ang sasakop sa Pinas, it would really be an honor to die for my country.

Pero kung iligtas lang ang presidency ni Pandak at ni Fat Bast*rd, hindi na uy!
    Baka ako pa nga ang mamuno ng assault force dun sa Malacañang.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny View Post
    To be clear: di ko binayaran ang ROTC at my own will. They (the officers, most of them ay yung mga engot na reserves, yung mga feeling san-op-a-gan at mga gedemit pipol) mandated us to pay or it will be the end for us students.
    How would they have ended it for the students? No one made a stand against the corruption? Like a stand against an enemy?

OT: but that may be the prob here. Peeps taking the easy way out rather than change a system. Could that co-relate to protecting the country? That will demand a stronger stand against a bigger foe.

Ready to kill to preserve our freedom? Well it can best happen when one is ready to take a stand. Rather than surrender to the path of least resistance.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Pero kung iligtas lang ang presidency ni Pandak at ni Fat Bast*rd, hindi na uy!
    Baka ako pa nga ang mamuno ng assault force dun sa Malacañang.

:funny:

:war:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yes i will....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    invading foreign country? – our soldiers first

against the wall situation – I’m always ready.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Would you give up your life for you country?