New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Worlds Top 10 Airlines

The World Airline Awards are based on the annual World Airline Survey by Skytrax - carried out between August 2007 and June 2008.

1. Singapore Airlines

2. Cathay Pacific

3. Qantas

4. Thai Airways

5. Asiana Airlines

6. Malaysia Airlines

7. Qatar Airways

8. Air New Zealand

9. Air Emirates

10. Etihad Airways

pang ilan kaya ang PAL?

for more info
    Last edited by donski; November 13th, 2008 at 04:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Singapore Airlines has the best service and the ***iest girls. Asiana has Pinays that are the prettiest I have seen from any airline.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Yup. The best pa rin ang Singapore Airlines. Ok yung "slit" ng unifrom ng "Singapore Girls".

Emirates pang 10 na lang? Dating Airline of the Year ito. Kung yang SQ meron dito sa Riyadh, yan ang lagi kukunin ko. Kaso sa Jeddah na sila. Kaya madalas CX ako, Gulf Air or Emirates.

Ayaw ko sa Saudia........

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Puro Asian and Australian yung nasa top 10 a.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Yup. The best pa rin ang Singapore Airlines. Ok yung "slit" ng unifrom ng "Singapore Girls".

Emirates pang 10 na lang? Dating Airline of the Year ito. Kung yang SQ meron dito sa Riyadh, yan ang lagi kukunin ko. Kaso sa Jeddah na sila. Kaya madalas CX ako, Gulf Air or Emirates.

Ayaw ko sa Saudia........

Iyan kasing mga piloto ng Saudia,- puro kaskasero.....

7000:diver:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Worlds Top 10 Airlines

The World Airline Awards are based on the annual World Airline Survey by Skytrax - carried out between August 2007 and June 2008.

1. Singapore Airlines

2. Cathay Pacific

3. Qantas

4. Thai Airways

5. Asiana Airlines

6. Malaysia Airlines

7. Qatar Airways

8. Air New Zealand

9. Air Emirates

10. Etihad Airways

pang ilan kaya ang PAL?

for more info

Hay naku,- kung kasama rito ang Garuda, tayo na lang sa original 5 ASEAN ang hindi kasama sa top10 Airlines. Ito pa naman ang first impression ng mga foreigners (and then the international airport)......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Hay naku,- kung kasama rito ang Garuda, tayo na lang sa original 5 ASEAN ang hindi kasama sa top10 Airlines. Ito pa naman ang first impression ng mga foreigners (and then the international airport)......

Di bale, maganda naman ang safety record ng PAL, and maganda mag palanding ng airplanes mga piloto ng PAL.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My worse flight experience was Garuda, the next was PAL last year when the idiotic pilot was doing InitialD stunts during take off and landing, nagmumura na mga pasahero.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    My worse flight experience was Garuda, the next was PAL last year when the idiotic pilot was doing InitialD stunts during take off and landing, nagmumura na mga pasahero.
    Mine are: Aeroflot, Aerolinas Argentinas and Gulf Air.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Nothing against PAL but some of their international FA are older than the plane. We call them the United Airlines of Asia and that is not a complement by any means. Singapore Airlines shows that a woman can be covered from her neck down(okay that slit on the left does go up quite high) and still be ***y. Man I wish I had taken leave from work when the FA on Singapore said yes when I asked her out when I was still single.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Worlds Top 10 Airlines