New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    this is NOT the country where you have to tell women not to wait too long to have babies
    but this is the forum where the TS has a right target in mind.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sadly though, I also know of quite a number of well-off couples who have been trying to have a child but cant. Seems to be increasing in the last few years... Or perhaps its because im in the age also where most of my peers are starting their families.

I have an Aunt who already adopted two kids as well

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rollyic View Post
    busina muna kayo....baka masagasaan si C4U :D
    may 3 yrs pa sya.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    let us all be gentlemen and leave ms.c4u alone sa bashing ng topic na ito.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    irony of life na kung sino pa yung hirap ang sya pa ang maraming anak pero yung kayang bumuhay wala naman anak :sad:
    coz affluent people see kids as a burden. sagabal sa career. sagabal sa lifestyle

poor people see kids as assets. wala kasi sila ibang assets. anak lang ang pag-asa para makaahon sa hirap. or manalo ng lotto

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    seriously

less educated people have more kids coz they lack self control

they operated more on instinct (like animals. nature programmed humans to begin mating pag nadevelop ang ***ual characteristics. ano age ba nag uumpisa magka period ang babae? pwede na mabuntis yan. so there)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sadly though, I also know of quite a number of well-off couples who have been trying to have a child but cant. Seems to be increasing in the last few years... Or perhaps its because im in the age also where most of my peers are starting their families.

I have an Aunt who already adopted two kids as well
    well educated people usually get married or think about having kids later in life

educated people have at lot of self control

too much self control

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The cost of success... you have to work hard to get it. And once you have it, you have to work even harder to keep it. Which means no time for ****ing around.

I know of a lot of professionals who've waited till literally the last minute to have kids. 40's na. Which brings with it the increased chances of birth defects and problems like Down's and possibly Autism.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The cost of success... you have to work hard to get it. And once you have it, you have to work even harder to keep it. Which means no time for ****ing around.

I know of a lot of professionals who've waited till literally the last minute to have kids. 40's na. Which brings with it the increased chances of birth defects and problems like Down's and possibly Autism.
    Possibly also the stress from the fast-paced lifestyle there is today.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Possibly also the stress from the fast-paced lifestyle there is today.
    Atually stress tingin ko pinaka-factor coupled with a less vigorous health na din why those who marry in the 30's have difficulty conceiving. Kasama na ako dun, 21 yo ako nang magka-1st baby. Hindi na nasundan. wahhh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast