New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Hope this helps.Attachment 35964

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I hope so too. I'm being bombarded with problems - outsourcing of our department, inheritance fight with the family, our driver's family wanting to move in, my childhood BFF migrating to the US and now this. Sobra sobra na and it's only March!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't think being a sociopath is a positive trait. Wala na ko gana sa buhay. Asar ako sa VP boss ko. Nadamay tuloy yung AVP ko, napansin na bad mood ako, next week na daw GSIB report ko, he is so attuned to me...

Then be the matapang one!

Make sure you get what you want in life.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    As they say... count your blessings, not your problems

Thank you. I hope so too. I'm being bombarded with problems - outsourcing of our department, inheritance fight with the family, our driver's family wanting to move in, my childhood BFF migrating to the US and now this. Sobra sobra na and it's only March!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    As they say... count your blessings, not your problems
    Thanks. I'll try my best

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Then be the matapang one!

Make sure you get what you want in life.

I think matapang naman ako. I would not have thrived in corporate life if I wasn't (grabe politics and manipulation dito) and my Mom wouldn't rely on me for decising making. It's just that I've been taking care of myself for as long as I can remember and lately its been overwhelming. But like I said, even the strongest person needs someone to lean on. Kaya sobrang attached ako kay crush, he is one of the few guys that can make me feel like when I'm with him, I will be taken cared of. Yung I can be weak around him.

Work wise I got everything I wanted pero that's beyong the control of my boss. Kung global na pagkalugi, nakaka lungkot because I love this job

6. Join Date
    May 2019
    But like I said, even the strongest person needs someone to lean on. Kaya sobrang attached ako kay crush, he is one of the few guys that can make me feel like when I'm with him, I will be taken cared of. Yung I can be weak around him.
    I can relate.. di man sa exact feeling.. Pero may times na nakakapagod maging strong person.. Minsan gusto mo din maging dependent kaso walang choice.. And true there"s this weird vibes na feeling mo kapag sya yung magiging partner mo mag-success kayo both.. i hope magkatuluyan kayo ni Mr. Crush.. Magiging masaya kaming lahat Ms. Cathy.. For sure!!

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    I can relate.. di man sa exact feeling.. Pero may times na nakakapagod maging strong person.. Minsan gusto mo din maging dependent kaso walang choice.. And true there"s this weird vibes na feeling mo kapag sya yung magiging partner mo mag-success kayo both.. i hope magkatuluyan kayo ni Mr. Crush.. Magiging masaya kaming lahat Ms. Cathy.. For sure!!

Aw. For sure lahat masaya... Why are you sad today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Lalo na when your parents reach senior years, since only child tayo, tayo na ang mag aalaga sa kanila at tayo na gagawa ng mga decision.

thank you misseksaherada for your well wishes. He is my dream guy talaga. He is CHECK CHECK CHECK on my list. 1st page nga ng s3xual turn ons thread, it's as if God read that thread and made crush for me (and so much more)

9. Join Date
    May 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Aw. For sure lahat masaya... Why are you sad today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ray naman kasi.. Bakit ka pa kasi naghihintay lang dyan sa Bohol.. Kelangan umalis din ng hari aa trono para sumugod sa gera.. Hahahahahaha if talagang seryoso ka kay Ms. Cathy nakukulangan ako sa effort mo.. Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?

Lalo na when your parents reach senior years, since only child tayo, tayo na ang mag aalaga sa kanila at tayo na gagawa ng mga decision.

thank you misseksaherada for your well wishes. He is my dream guy talaga. He is CHECK CHECK CHECK on my list. 1st page nga ng s3xual turn ons thread, it's as if God read that thread and made crush for me (and so much more)
    True.. Both parents ko senior na.. Kaya talagang relate na relate ako pagdating diyan..
    Masaya kaya kapag nakakakita ng power couples.. Looking forward din ako sa happy days mo Ms. Cathy. Salamat kay Mr. Crush dahil nandyan sya for you para tulungan ka sa mga pinagdadaanan mo..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ray naman kasi.. Bakit ka pa kasi naghihintay lang dyan sa Bohol.. Kelangan umalis din ng hari aa trono para sumugod sa gera.. Hahahahahaha if talagang seryoso ka kay Ms. Cathy nakukulangan ako sa effort mo.. Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?Why are you sad today?

True.. Both parents ko senior na.. Kaya talagang relate na relate ako pagdating diyan..
    Masaya kaya kapag nakakakita ng power couples.. Looking forward din ako sa happy days mo Ms. Cathy. Salamat kay Mr. Crush dahil nandyan sya for you para tulungan ka sa mga pinagdadaanan mo..

Nakikisakay lang yan si Ray sa board

Thank you *virtual hugs* Si crush lang yung powerful, masaya na ako being with someone powerful LOL! Pareho lang kaming mukhang suplado/suplada. Napagusapan nga lang namin ng friends ko yan (my RBF)

I am also very thankful that I met him. Diba may kasabihan na there is always a reason why we cross paths with a person

Crush knows that I tsikot but he doesn't have time to internet, saka okay na rin kasi if he reads my posts baka matakot sakin yun (masyadong crazy in love) Though he is used to women ogling over him naman