New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Ms cath, i understand your situtation with your EX-SO... yes, part of moving-on... kaya it’s called EX because past yun... EXXXxXX.... Huwag mo na siya balikan please...

just recently you announced that you’re ready to move on from your deepest love (partly lust?) Why are you sad today?, si crush mo...
    I know there are still better guys outhere (downsouth Why are you sad today?) deserve of your tender loving care...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ms cath, i understand your situtation with your EX-SO... yes, part of moving-on... kaya it’s called EX because past yun... EXXXxXX.... Huwag mo na siya balikan please...

just recently you announced that you’re ready to move on from your deepest love (partly lust?) Why are you sad today?, si crush mo...
    I know there are still better guys outhere (downsouth Why are you sad today?) deserve of your tender loving care...

So understanding & likely a very good listener.Why are you sad today?...Isn't this the kind women want most?Why are you sad today?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Which one :twak:

I drove away so many people because of my obsession

Yung isa he was BF material (bonus pa Spanish) Even UF liked him for me. He lasted months, tapos nawala for a few weeks, when he resurfaced I was still talking the same so he finally gave up. He spent so much time and effort (totoo naman) but I don't listen to his advice daw.

May isa less than 24 hrs lang. We were having good conversation until he asked me about my last relationship He said I'm not over pa pala

Sa tsikot "friends" ko dami na rin lumayo sakin kasi narindi na

I'm cutting my losses. I feel more free now knowing that I took the first step na

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Good. Start fresh.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

nang hihinayang si Cathy kasi sobra tagal na niya kilala si SO

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Many are silently rooting for this team up.Why are you sad today?

... silently...? parang not so silently ata hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    why isn’t it happening?! Why are you sad today?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005

pwede ba mag pustahan dito? hehe

may bookie ba?

i'll take the other side

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Whatever that ms cath is experiencing right now...

I want to let her know that im always here and thinking of her during this time of sorrow...

My heart aches if your heart aches as well. Please remember that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, ms cath. If you need help with housework, let me know, and I'll come right over.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whatever that ms cath is experiencing right now...

I want to let her know that im always here and thinking of her during this time of sorrow...

My heart aches if your heart aches as well. Please remember that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Please let me know if there is anything I can do, ms cath. If you need help with housework, let me know, and I'll come right over.

Ria Atayde/KC Concepcion.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Hindi ko naman talaga siya babalikan, si SO may gusto ng romantic relationship but I wanted friendship, alam ko kasi babaero yun, I call him mujeriego nga :P I TRIED to like him romantically to help me forget but in the end I broke it off.

Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Good. Start fresh.

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    nang hihinayang si Cathy kasi sobra tagal na niya kilala si SO
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pwede ba mag pustahan dito? hehe

may bookie ba?

i'll take the other side
    hahaah! Alam kasi ni uls ang tipo ko sa guys He practically knows my whole dating history from HS to present LOL!