Sep 2014
    you think? oo nga eh hirap ako sa abaniko, kasi hinde full strike

yun #3 ang gusto ko i-execute ng fluid then add ako ng 2 thrust strikes

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    you think? oo nga eh hirap ako sa abaniko, kasi hinde full strike

yun #3 ang gusto ko i-execute ng fluid then add ako ng 2 thrust strikes
    malamang aral na sa pinoy yan mini. pasyal ka ng balintawak Cebu, nandun yata yung mga awtentik eskrima practitioners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Suddenly feeling melancholic Just crying at my office cubicle. Why can't I get the only person I want in my life! I don't understand it at all. It makes me feel like such a failure in life. He is my life goal - happiness.

Anyway, I'm seriously considering seeing a doctor. My only issue is I'll be paying for it since my family thinks NOTHING is wrong with me and that I should see a priest instead (demonyo ba ko? )
    Plenty of help around here if you ask me.

Depression can be triggered by many things. Lack of sleep. Unplugging from the internet and going thru a workout plan are good options.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Plenty of help around here if you ask me.

Depression can be triggered by many things. Lack of sleep. Unplugging from the internet and going thru a workout plan are good options.
    Why are you sad today?

I once had a bad time in the office and telling it to dreamur and archerfish was a big help. They were also able to provide good advices since they've been working longer than I have.

I cannot stress on exercise enough. Sweating and deep breathing feels good, it's the feeling of a natural high.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Why are you sad today?

I once had a bad time in the office and telling it to dreamur and archerfish was a big help. They were also able to provide good advices since they've been working longer than I have.

I cannot stress on exercise enough. Sweating and deep breathing feels good, it's the feeling of a natural high.

I feel you LM. I've the same frustration of not be able to get what I want.. It's draining and sucking the life out of me just because I focused all my energy working on it tapos it still failed. Ang loser ng pakiramdam.

Thought of talking to a professional as well because it triggered my personal issues din so it took a toll on my health and things I normally do. I really felt depressed.. On and off. Reflected on it all while I'm still looking.

You have to go through it then reflect. At your own pacing you'll be able to slowly pick yourself up.. Doesn't matter if you're slow or having episodes, important thing is that your moving forward.

Happiness is not a destination daw, it's a journey.. Happiness is not a goal but a choice. Why are you sad today?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Why are you sad today?

Hinde ka naubusan ng english kau fil- archer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde ka naubusan ng english kau fil- archer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why are you sad today?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    I broke up with my partner last month.

Although we've been together for 4 years, we still discover differences. We have decided to call it quits, and realized that we are better off as friends.

Time to move on, life is great. HE has better plans for me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina M. View Post

Although we've been together for 4 years, we still discover differences. We have decided to call it quits, and realized that we are better off as friends.

Hope you'll find what your heart desires.. Cheer up, life is beautiful.. Why are you sad today?

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina M. View Post

However, do you think he's perfect for you?

Is there a chance for you to reconcile?

"Time won't

Heal a

Broken heart

Like me....."

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast