New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Iyan ang babae!... A partner in life...

Else, she will always be in supporting role...

What if the husband suddenly disappears for whatever reason ?(death, separation, etc),- she will be clueless!

Life goes on!...... Then, how about the kids???

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.3K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Supporting role naman talaga ang babae e

If I get married, I would ensure that I have income separate from my husband. Yung friend ko na housewife, got married after graduation so no job experience, I asked her what if maghiwalay sila, balik daw siya sa parents niya. WOW. I hope her husband does not decide to leave her when they are in their 50s when her parents are probably too old or gone na.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

If I get married, I would ensure that I have income separate from my husband. Yung friend ko na housewife, got married after graduation so no job experience, I asked her what if maghiwalay sila, balik daw siya sa parents niya. WOW. I hope her husband does not decide to leave her when they are in their 50s when her parents are probably too old or gone na.
    Legally conjugal naman lahat ng properties ng spouses, so may K ang bawat isa kung anoman meron ang bawat isa

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015

If I get married, I would ensure that I have income separate from my husband.
    Invite mo kaming mga tsikoteer pag ikakasal ka na ha. 😊

Seriously, you learn a lot with this kind of topic. Specially most of us here are are well experienced na about married life.

sent from my Nokia 3210i

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Mali kasi yung argumento "kaya nag-asawa para meron mag-aalaga sa pagtanda" Ano yan yaya!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

What I don't agree with is women who just want to use men for their sperm, saying they don't need a man and can raise a child alone. Why consciously deprive the child of a father?
    baka naman tibo?

I know a gay couple sa dating salon na pinupuntahan ni misis. nagpakalalaki yung isa to impregnate their maid (for a fee). high school na yung daughter nila. pinsan naman ni misis tibo pero may anak. same, nagpabuntis then left the guy. may "mister" siya, kala mo lalaki kung di mo mapapansin na walang adams apple.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    OT:

Paano ba maglagay ng pic profile, i tried many times gaya ng nababanggit sa ibang thread pero no success 😕

sent from my Nokia 3210i

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may friend naman kami, kawawa sobra. my wife met her at my kid's former school. she is from venezuela. iniwanan ng asawa tangay ang 3 kids to settle in the US. iyak ng iyak syempre. di na daw bale sana na harap-harapan na kinakaliwa siya ng asawa nya pero sana di kinuha ang mga bata. she has no means, she is not even a pinoy citizen yet. buti na lang mabait yung relatives nung lalaki and told her to stay with them no matter what.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    When our unit in Tivoli at Mandaluyong was being rented out, of the 6 persons that inquired 4 were single moms.

2 were good looking ......

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    may friend naman kami, kawawa sobra. my wife met her at my kid's former school. she is from venezuela. iniwanan ng asawa tangay ang 3 kids to settle in the US. iyak ng iyak syempre. di na daw bale sana na harap-harapan na kinakaliwa siya ng asawa nya pero sana di kinuha ang mga bata. she has no means, she is not even a pinoy citizen yet. buti na lang mabait yung relatives nung lalaki and told her to stay with them no matter what.
    Ano citizenship niya? Bakit siya nasa manila?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentis View Post
    Invite mo kaming mga tsikoteer pag ikakasal ka na ha. 😊

Seriously, you learn a lot with this kind of topic. Specially most of us here are are well experienced na about married life.

sent from my Nokia 3210i
    Sana nga. Nap pressure ako sa family ko. Apo daw

Ngayon ko lang na realise swerte din Dad ko sa Mom ko kasi Mom ko let's my Dad be in charge. Grabe yung mga nababasa ko dito sa Tsikot, sobra makialam yung asawa, parang nae emasculate na yung lalaki Basta sakin dapat lalaki ang in charge, ang babae will support the decision of the husband.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    When our unit in Tivoli at Mandaluyong was being rented out, of the 6 persons that inquired 4 were single moms.

2 were good looking ......
    Same as my folks apartment for rent.

2 units being rented by single moms.

In their early 20's. Kegagandang bata.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast