New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    what a stupid thing to say!
    i value your opinion, but we seek answers here... no insult intended to anyone...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    i see, im just wondering why these single moms are proud not to want to have child support from the father with excuses like the father is useless, lazy, no money and is a headache...
    If I married a useless guy (lazy and no money) and we had no child, I would rather annul and be alone than carry that burden. BUT if we had a child, I will just sacrifice and live in misery for the sake of the child. Some women are not willing to take that sh1t and would rather raise the child alone.

That's why I am afraid of marriage also. It's a freaking lottery. May mga kilala ako may trabajo yun guy at stable nung BF/GF. After mag asawa nag resign at pa racket racket na lang.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i value your opinion, but we seek answers here... no insult intended to anyone...
    you read again your post. first, you are the only one who is asking for answers, not WE. second, your question has reference to single mothers who are proud as such. your colatilla has no connection whatsoever to your question where you asked for answers. third, what is your basis in saying that bastards might be bad leaders (or to that effect)? fourth, this is an affront to minorities. fifth, what is your objective in opening this thread? sixth, no insult intended? you're kidding, right? seventh, you jumped into a stupid conclusion that they might be bad leaders because they were not raised by both parents. how about those children whose fathers are in saudi arabia digging shits the whole time and it was their mothers only who looked after them, they would be become bad leaders too?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i see, im just wondering why these single moms are proud not to want to have child support from the father with excuses like the father is useless, lazy, no money and is a headache...
    I don't think that single moms are happy much less proud that their kids fathers aren't giving child support. But what can they do? Wala naman batas na nagsasabi na kailangan magbigay ng sustento lalo't hindi naman kasal. Hiya at decency lang. Lets face it, Philippine society is still patriarchal and masculine. Lately nga lang nagkaroon ng pagkakataon maging legal ang mga anak sa labas.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Why concentrate on the mom who is doing the hard work? I'd be more concerned about the deadbeat dad polluting the gene pool.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    you read again your post. first, you are the only one who is asking for answers, not WE. second, your question has reference to single mothers who are proud as such. your collation has no connection whatsoever to your question where you asked for answers. third, what is your basis in saying that bastards might be bad leaders (or to that effect)? fourth, this is an affront to minorities. fifth, what is your objective in opening this thread? sixth, no insult intended? you're kidding, right? seventh, you jumped into a stupid conclusion that they might be bad leaders because they were not raised by both parents. how about those children whose fathers are in saudi arabia digging shits the whole time and it was their mothers only who looked after them, they would be become bad leaders too?
    this is a forum so it is still we as some might also be interested with the opinion/answers of others, i only just started it... and yes the question is about single mothers, a trend that is ongoing, thus we seek answers, my basis for saying they MIGHT (so meaning not sure) end up headaches in the future because they we're not raised in balance by a father and a mother.

this is not a affront to minorities, this is really what is happening right now, go try to check out social media sites and see that they say they are proud single moms, thus the inquiry has been raised....

about that OFW thing,lets rule that out, they are not part of the single moms here on this topic as the kid is still being raised by both parents, possibly one via phone or internet video chat...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Why concentrate on the mom who is doing the hard work? I'd be more concerned about the deadbeat dad polluting the gene pool.
    we focus on the mom here because they have the deciding factor to say yes or no to a male partner to create a child, you just cant force it as its called rape...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This thread is not dignified. Women are to be respected. The femenist movement is another topic.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    alright. if you say so.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    we focus on the mom here because they have the deciding factor to say yes or no to a male partner to create a child, you just cant force it as its called rape...
    Woah, now its the woman's fault she got knocked up?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast